Gaming The Sims 3

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, it's impossible to make your Sim look good. It's face is freaky looking no matter which features I manipulate. I thought how their face looks wouldn't matter much, but then I see there's a little window in the top left corner and my Sim's face is creepily staring at me.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After playing this for about 10 or 20 minutes... I'm actually really impressed! Considering no other Sims game on the DS has ever reached this amount of detail, it's amazing that they actually managed to make a half-decent version for the DS... finally >__>

And with the DS's graphics capability, it's good enough that you can even TWEAK INDIVIDUAL FACIAL FEATURES... I mean c'mon they dont even look too bad!

I'm just surprised that's all... it's not too bad xD

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Inunah said:
Playing on Wood R4 1.14.2, I get this result:

-Entertainment bar never goes up. Using anything makes it go down.
-Needs go down abnormally fast.
-Sleep need goes up abnormally slow.

I've only played 1 1/2 in-game days, and already my sim has peed herself and went to the hospital for hunger deprivation twice. After about 2 in-game hours, she was already complaining about her entertainment bar, which doesn't go up even if you use a TV or radio. All of her needs are abnormally low even when I've spent more than 5 in-game hours trying to raise them.

If I go to make my sim sleep, she ends up in the hospital for hunger deprivation. If I make my sim eat, her sleep deprivation is up to 100%. If I make her do anything, I end up being screwed over on all the other needs. Her mood bar is all the way gone after only one 24 hour period, as well.

This must be a radical form of anti-piracy. I've heard of a suxxors crack/patch, so I'm going to attempt to find that and try it, but somehow I'm finding myself doubting this is anything but the normal gameplay.

Also, my sim only has partial free will. Checked the settings, and free will was set to on.

EDIT: I'm going to start this sim over and get her a better house, just in case it was what I was doing.
EDIT 2: It's not what I'm doing. I sent my sim over to the movie theater and her entertainment need started going down 3X. This is definitely AP.

and i was thinking it was genuine gameplay the whole time O_O

QUOTE(tobi2006 @ Oct 27 2010, 03:06 PM) Stop using torrent. Got a letter from a lawyer and had to pay a bill of 400 euros (that are 550.36 US dollars!!!)... So now I'm not using torrent anymore!
lecture.gif
normally your isp gives you such letters, if they get complaints from the mpaa/riaa/whatever

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Yes. Ididn't have the impression something is wrong.

I'm not a The Sims 3 expert, but I couln't see anything unusual with the progress / motives bars.

I made one point with cooking, went to bed at 11 pm, woke up 6 am, went to work the next day...

That's it.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping there would be a little bit of The Urbz in it. A stripped down version of the PC game may placate some fans, but it won't be nearly as fun.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems to be working just fine if you can make your akaio AP bypass work. I have 2 SD cards and one of them refuses to run the bypass, and when i tried it there, my sim got all effed up. The other card runs the bypass just fine, and so far, nothing really wrong occurring to my sim.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm Acekard 2i with the latest Akaio and bypass piracy on makes the game work. I just played a while ago, watch TV and my entertainment shot straight down to around 18%. Now with AP bypass on, it shot up, I took a bath, ate some food. Everything I have experienced works perfectly. Thanks Etalon for the idea of turning AP bypass on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv