Beige

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Such a simple question. Post a reply to elaborate if you want.

For me, I traded in a bunch of stuff and didn't have to pay any money out-of-pocket to get my system completely paid off. I also have launch day off of work.

TankTan38

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes.
yaynds.gif

I traded in a bunch of games at Gamestop (wish my parents liked ebay
frown.gif
) but I di manage to get about $100 in a gift card, and that's going toward the 3DS.

My friend and I are both going to a local Gamestop for their midnight launch. My first one, hope it's fun!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did you make it where you can pick both Yes and No? I'm betting there will be some people that'll vote for both just because they think it's fun to mess up polls.

Anyway, yea, have had it pre-ordered for over 2 months now.

Beige

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
Why did you make it where you can pick both Yes and No? I'm betting there will be some people that'll vote for both just because they think it's fun to mess up polls.

Whoops, thanks for pointing that out. Forgot that the multiple choice checkbox existed.

You and me both. I didn't want to miss out.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I'm getting it, not now. I don't have the money (holy shit, I've posted this so many times).

The wait will be hard but I'm kinda glad that when I get it there will be a nice catalog to pick games from.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:

Voting both wouldn't skew the poll since it's adding to it evenly.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Wanted two, but the other shipped before I could cancel it.
Planned to sell 1 on ebay for massive profit.
Just going to up that to 2.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am getting a Nintendo 3DS.

Before it's announcement, I didn't want Nintendo to announce a new handheld, because the Nintendo DS was the best console/handheld ever in my opinion. Then once it was formally announced at E3 last year, I fell in love with it and it was easily a first day purchase for me. Even though there aren't any games I'm really interested in at launch, I might as well buy it now because I'm going to have to pay the $250 eventually.

I have been counting down the days since the Nintendo conference on January 19th, and this month has felt endless.

Anyway, answer is yes. I'm picking up my aqua blue 3DS on launch, with Pilotwings Resort (I played the demo, and it was pretty sweet).

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am getting one, but only because I sold my DSi since I haven't used it in ages and want to play the new Pokemons. The 3DS itself looks awfully underwhelming to me at the moment, but getting a DS/i now would be a waste of money, too.

Treize1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup now its just time to sit and wait (miserably) until Monday or tuesday when the shipment fro amazon should arrive.

XavierSylfaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TankTan38 said:
Yes.
yaynds.gif

I traded in a bunch of games at Gamestop (wish my parents liked ebay
frown.gif
) but I di manage to get about $100 in a gift card, and that's going toward the 3DS.

My friend and I are both going to a local Gamestop for their midnight launch. My first one, hope it's fun!

Your first midnight release? Dear god, they're fun. Especially with Nintendo launches. I don't know what it is, Nintendo fanboys are just friendlier than PS3/360 fanboys. The midnight release of SSBB was incredible, with a new console it'll be even better
biggrin.gif

twiztidsinz said:
QUOTE(Xuphor @ Mar 21 2011, 09:59 PM) Why did you make it where you can pick both Yes and No? I'm betting there will be some people that'll vote for both just because they think it's fun to mess up polls.

Voting both wouldn't skew the poll since it's adding to it evenly.

Yeah it would.
tpi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.