The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
we have been stuck on firmware 9.0.1 for way to long no new things that are truly unique have come since and due to the release of supposed mod chips if Pretendo doesn't improve there firmware drastically they as well as us stand to loose interest and desire or need to pursue this further... hacking now as so simple has become boring and over saturated.... and now it seems the cat and mouse game is at a stand still... i openly encourage the closing of vulnerabilities once exposed to make the scene more interesting and challenging to those who are truly a part of it.... but it kinda seems like the towel has been thrown in by both sides.... i have enjoyed the ride but it seems the vehicle has stopped.... I openly asked to be taught techniques and for whatever reason was dismissed.... I got the message and held back, but i am no dummy, i can code i can learn i can adapt and still am willing to become more than just Comptia A+ certified.... heck i even watch the twitch shows of the exploits being found and updated via links of certain folks... i just want to be more of a part of this. but when it seems the ones who don't really put in the work are the coldest....
I know who i am and i still believe i have a lot to offer... but without a new challenge from Pretendo or an acceptance of worth and validity threw a developer... my Desire is slowly fading.... this is all i'll say... take this as you will or may... I will still be here but among the shadows till that challenge arises.

Reactions: naughty_cat
D

Deleted User

you want a challenge then try one of the other two unhacked consoles, ps4 and xbox one

seems like the switch is kinda of at a forced dead end where you have to buy dongles and shit in order to hack it

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
Again there’s the coldness the PS4 has been exploited and the Xbox one well that’s a whole other story and if you follow the scene like I do you lol already know that..... the dongle thing isn’t a problem or an issue to those who understand its methodology......
I do not wish to argue or be combative... this needs to be addressed and stopped... its killing the kindnesss.
Both of those other consoles have rips of games And homebrew alike available you just need to know where to go to find it and I do and that’s all I’ll say

Last edited by KnightRiderX420,

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
They in themselves will take the fun out of all of it by making it all basically automated and simple too simple to have a challenge left to itAll they really are a glorified permanent payload launchers that’s all they really are nothing more nothing less they do not add anything new they only allow something that was already there before by finding the hidden home button inside the system and doing the same exploit one way or another over again think about it

Last edited by KnightRiderX420,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i dont get what your problem is.
if you want challenge, go find that exploit in the lite or mariko that doesn't require a modchip.

Gammazeth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Challenge itself is a good thing but not for everyone, if hacking would require some advanced soldering and hard-mods how many would've bricked their switch? How many wouldn't even have attempted to CFW? If you want challenge, then find it, create it for yourself, in fact, the more it's easy and "redundant", the best it is for the noobs and everyone else that just wants to "CFW without further ambitions".

SENSENuii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The fact that its so easy I think is a good thing, it lets us focus on other stuff like making more homebrew,
like I don’t think we would have half the stuff that we do now if it wasn’t so easy and didn’t happen so fast.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
fine i'm out and gone.... all the little things you fixate on are non essential.... punctuation????? find important things to argue or debate about.... I am willing to be humble and learn..... the knowledge didn't come from nowhere and i think a lot here even in just this thread is negative feedback..... horrible.... there is little kindness felt and its pushing me away from this once great community. I have merit and value , but being bullied if you really look at the general reaction is cold. i want friends and mostly i get hecklers.... I am even at times a patreon here... and in truth it seems even that was all for nothing.... even the private trackers i belong to I am a global moderator so i know how these forums should run......

ImLEBrAn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
fine i'm out and gone.... all the little things you fixate on are non essential.... punctuation????? find important things to argue or debate about.... I am willing to be humble and learn..... the knowledge didn't come from nowhere and i think a lot here even in just this thread is negative feedback..... horrible.... there is little kindness felt and its pushing me away from this once great community. I have merit and value , but being bullied if you really look at the general reaction is cold. i want friends and mostly i get hecklers.... I am even at times a patreon here... and in truth it seems even that was all for nothing.... even the private trackers i belong to I am a global moderator so i know how these forums should run......

lmao what am I reading? If you have merit and value then prove it instead of talking bullshit. What kind of shitty blogpost is this?

Reactions: pin and tiliarou

DellStock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just go. LOL

Reactions: zxr750j

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok...

The party is over for the Switch. Deal with it or prove otherwise by finding vulnerabilities. There is nothing people could show you not already public. Look up common programming mistakes and how they lead to vulnerabilities and the needed exploitation techniques.

Diolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I don't think you'll ever be "taught" by someone, reading the way you ask things. Maybe people in the scene doesn't want people like you, think about it...

BlackTSQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you are looking for something challenging, why not try to reverse engineer TXs Modchip once it get's released.

I'm not quite sure what exactly you want the community to do tbh..

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this guy the villain stating his dramatic monologue? Like "bullying", "i want friends but mostly get hecklers", what're you on about"? And a thing: punctuation is preeeetty essential to, like, everything ever. Have you tried reading someone's request for their 9713rd brick and its "spelled out like this because they dont quite get punctuation either see how it makes it hard to read and understand the meaning of each sentence"?

Reactions: sillz

Xtwizted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you send me your address I would be more then happy to send you over a box of tissues for all those tears.

Phenj

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
we have been stuck on firmware 9.0.1 for way to long no new things that are truly unique have come since and due to the release of supposed mod chips if Pretendo doesn't improve there firmware drastically they as well as us stand to loose interest and desire or need to pursue this further... hacking now as so simple has become boring and over saturated.... and now it seems the cat and mouse game is at a stand still... i openly encourage the closing of vulnerabilities once exposed to make the scene more interesting and challenging to those who are truly a part of it.... but it kinda seems like the towel has been thrown in by both sides.... i have enjoyed the ride but it seems the vehicle has stopped.... I openly asked to be taught techniques and for whatever reason was dismissed.... I got the message and held back, but i am no dummy, i can code i can learn i can adapt and still am willing to become more than just Comptia A+ certified.... heck i even watch the twitch shows of the exploits being found and updated via links of certain folks... i just want to be more of a part of this. but when it seems the ones who don't really put in the work are the coldest....
I know who i am and i still believe i have a lot to offer... but without a new challenge from Pretendo or an acceptance of worth and validity threw a developer... my Desire is slowly fading.... this is all i'll say... take this as you will or may... I will still be here but among the shadows till that challenge arises.
It's not stagnat, it's just we've hit the bottom really quickly. The Switch was completely compromised on hardware based level after just 1 year of life, there's not much left to hack tbh. Unlike the 3DS / Wii U scene where everything was quite gradual.

KnightRiderX420

The Anigmatic Anomoly
OP
Trophies
Website
www.beyondwindows10.com
XP
Country
United States
fine i can take the hint.... I don't deserve this nor appropriate it... so i am terminating my existence here. there are many other avenues to the things i need for the stuff you offer here such as hacking consoles... I mainly am a PC Gamer and builder/enthusiast.... I belong to more scene sites or pseudo scene-sites in your case than this.... I will go after my final statement here is read... I will remain active so this post shows.... but you will get your wish and never hear from this individual intellectual again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries