Deck head
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I applied to do some voluntering as an Oxfam lobbier and a youth mentor nearly two weeks ago. I haven't heard of a thing since so I'm currently playing with my options right now. I'd really like to get the jobs. Firstly, it would be really nice to do some good out there particualry the lobby job as it involves being tracking down MPS. And as I'm doing a politics degree; I would actually know what I'm doing adn could be remotely effective. Secondly it would get me out of the house. Otherwise I think I would get on my Mum's nerves.

On the gaming front there's been some decent activity. I got round to beating SMT: Strange Journey and I must say it was a darn good game. Personally I preferred it to Devil Survivor. On the PS3, I started and finished Bayonetta. I really enjoyed playing it; it really was a pleasure to have messed around with it. I bought in mid March for £20 but only put the disc in the PS3 last week. Currently I need to finish Star Ocean: TLH. I'm fairly close to the end though but I'm looking to finish some sidequests before finishing the game off. At the moment I'm at EN II and have saved the Sanctuary. It's a good game but nothing mind blowing. I also decided to buy Final Fantasy VII on PSN. What can I say? I wanted to see what all the fuss was all about. And I like it. I imagine I got into it becasue you immediately get into the action, rather than some bastard tutorials. I'm pretty close to finishing the first disc as of now. I'm also messing about with Castlevania :DoS and replaying Ace Attorney with Crash Bandicoot 2 on the PS3.

I've also got a lot of Queen on. Seriously fucking fantastic songs.

Just gimme gimme gimme gimme
Fried chicken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users