Gaming The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone know where, outside the berry planter starter kit and the goldenrod raffle, one can get new varieties of berries without using the PokéWalker? I want some Leppas before I challenge the E4.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
When you walk into marts there are guys wearing red suits, talk to them and they sometimes give a random berry.

Patches for translations are simple, Download the patch and drag the rom to where it says "DraguntrimmedROMhere.bat"

QUOTE said:
hey, i already have 15 badges, i went to cinnabar to get blue to the gym but he doesn't go anywhere!
Instead, he takes a picture with me.... wtf is up with that ?
Help me! he's the only one i havn't beaten!

Im guessing this is on a friday, on Friday you cant battle GREEN (Not blue btw). So try going into his gym in viridian on a day thats not friday

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
outgum said:
When you walk into marts there are guys wearing red suits, talk to them and they sometimes give a random berry.
The ones with the "Cool Trainer" sprite? Because I just travelled through all of Johto and noone of them gave me any.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Have you ever done a wifi event and the guys that give you like darkrai member card and stuff, they look kinda like that , closest guy to you when you enter the mart, ill see if i can find one

EDIT: Flew to Blackthorn city, As i walked in Pokemart there was a man dressed in red and has a red cap, talked to him and got 1 hyper potion
EDIT: Flew to Eruteak City, Talked to Man in red suit and red hat and obtained "Choice Scarf"
EDIT: Flew to Olivine City, Talked to Same man and obtained "Muscle Band"
EDIT: Flew to Azalea Town, Talked to the guy and got Focus Sash

catman815

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I am in the tin tower, and the monk guarding the ladder going up won't let me go up.
Ok just to to be informative:
I already got the Mother of Tin,
I got the Silver wing,
I got all 8 badges,
I beat all of the freakish girls in the theater,
I released the legendary dogs from the burned tower,
I beat rocket at goldenrod and that other city towards the end,
so what's wrong?
are there any more big events?
I also did that plot device scenario in BlackThorn.

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
u need the rainbow wing for tin tower, the silver wing is for whirpool islands

also i guess i cant get 3rd gen starters
frown.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The clear bell summons Ho-Oh when you are on top of the tower, but to get past the monk, you need the rainbow wing. Of course, if you have the silver wing, that means you are playing SoulSilver, in which case you need to get Lugia at the whirl islands. You get the rainbow wing to catch Ho-Oh later, on your quest through
Kanto

And outgum, I do not have any delivery staff in any Pokémart. Is it possible they do not appear until later in the game? If so, is there any other way to get Leppa Berries? Mass-producable PP refillers are somewhat essential if I want to prepare for the E4, and I do not want to trade unless necessary.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Have you ever done a wifi event and the guys that give you like darkrai member card and stuff, they look kinda like that , closest guy to you when you enter the mart, ill see if i can find one

EDIT: Flew to Blackthorn city, As i walked in Pokemart there was a man dressed in red and has a red cap, talked to him and got 1 hyper potion
EDIT: Flew to Eruteak City, Talked to Man in red suit and red hat and obtained "Choice Scarf"

Those phone calls you get are people leaving berries for you, and other gifts.

catman815 said:
So, I am in the tin tower, and the monk guarding the ladder going up won't let me go up.
Ok just to to be informative:
I already got the Mother of Tin,
I got the Silver wing,
I got all 8 badges,
I beat all of the freakish girls in the theater,
I released the legendary dogs from the burned tower,
I beat rocket at goldenrod and that other city towards the end,
so what's wrong?
are there any more big events?
I also did that plot device scenario in BlackThorn.

Silver Wing is for Lugia, in Whirlpool Islands, right to Cinnabar. The correct cave to go in is the one to your top right.

QUOTE(Nerdii @ Sep 26 2009, 10:08 AM)
I can't get pass Kotone in New Bark Town!! (I have 8 badges) I go to the water and she stops me!! What the hell does she want me to do?

You need to catch (or kill) your games respective legendary beforehand.

Nerdii

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eighty4 said:
Nerdii said:
I can't get pass Kotone in New Bark Town!! (I have 8 badges) I go to the water and she stops me!! What the hell does she want me to do?

Will it work if I trade Ho-Oh from my Pokémon: Diamond? Or do I have to catch it (or kill it)?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
eighty4 said:
outgum said:

Those phone calls you get are people leaving berries for you, and other gifts.

Are the phone gifts with those delivery people or do I have to hunt down the caller?
Silver Wing is for Lugia, in Whirlpool Islands, right to Cinnabar. The correct cave to go in is the one to your top right.
Next to Cianwood. Cinnabar is in a similar location on the map, but on Kanto's.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nerdii said:
eighty4 said:
Nerdii said:

Will it work if I trade Ho-Oh from my Pokémon: Diamond? Or do I have to catch it (or kill it)?
You have to beat the Kimono girls first in Eurcatek city and then Go to where your legendary should be and fight it. The girl shouldn't be blocking your way after that.

D

Deleted User

you can also get a Leppa Berry, from the man in an organge suit in the pokemart.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I got the Radio Key from the Radio Tower in Lavender Town; the Snorlax still won't move, and neither will construction.
wtf.gif
WTF?
wtf.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
chickenmatt5 said:
So, I got the Radio Key from the Radio Tower in Lavender Town; the Snorlax still won't move, and neither will construction.
wtf.gif
WTF?
wtf.gif
Have you tried finding the Pokéflute channel by seeking on your Pokégear while in the vicinity of Snorlax?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, telling what?