Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Fat D said:
chickenmatt5 said:
So, I got the Radio Key from the Radio Tower in Lavender Town; the Snorlax still won't move, and neither will construction.
wtf.gif
WTF?
wtf.gif
Have you tried finding the Pokéflute channel by seeking on your Pokégear while in the vicinity of Snorlax?
might want to add that its in a "hidden" channel?(like drag the radar around, mine was at the top but i dont know if its the same)

btw, after i have all 16 badges, jasmine was at the fork point where it breaches to mt silver victory road and viridian city, what do i do now?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Fushia citys gym leader is ALWAYS there, They never leave, So like.... wth? Are you sure its Fushia City, all the people inside we look the same, you need to talk to them all

QUOTE said:
btw, after i have all 16 badges, jasmine was at the fork point where it breaches to mt silver victory road and viridian city, what do i do now?
Umm..... JASMINE was there? Does she stop you from going anywhere? after you have obtained all 16 badges you should have full entrance to Mt. Silver, if she stops you, thats kinda retarded. I never got stopped by her once, the only gym leader if seen in there is Janine, And that was to get her phone number, If she isnt blocking you just ignore her, lol.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Fushia citys gym leader is ALWAYS there, They never leave, So like.... wth? Are you sure its Fushia City, all the people inside we look the same, you need to talk to them all
So, they won't battle you?

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who want to battle her last or first, she is the one standing in the middle, closest to you once you enter the gym.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I agree, I fight EVERY trainer in the game, it makes progression so much more easier.
So i guess a tip for new players is DONT avoid Trainers XD Kill them ALLLLL!
Oh wait... Pokemon is PG, Sorry, Make them FAINT

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
Thats actually a good idea, But after you have finsihed the game, the EXP given is well.... crap, So theres not much point really?
I usually make my team ready for the battles. For example, I got a Mudkip at lvl 5 recently, so I go to places that I skipped and battle those trainers with it. Then as it progresses in EXP, I find more advanced trainers.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I, on the other hand, think that grinding is the most boring thing one can do in a game, so I try to take down every trainer I can to have a team strong enough for story mode without much of this repetitive nuisance, as trainer Pokémon give more Exp per level and are at a higher level than the wild ones. That also gives me the advantage of a large phone list, which permits me to find as many rematches as possible, which are another opportunity for trainer battles, and luckily at the levels I need for decent training.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40