The old flickering otp dumping payload for Arm9loaderhax - Do you remember it ;)?

einhuman197

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found this payload this week when I arm9loaderhax'd my friend's o3ds xl and I decided to share it with you in a video (for the history books in 4k :3)

This payload was used to dump the otp before otp Helper existed. I used the payload back in February this year on my n3ds when Plailects guide existed 2 days I think. Arm9loaderhax didn't had screen init at this point. Do you remember this? Let me know :D

Last edited by einhuman197,

einhuman197

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I haven't done any of the guide yet I'm too paranoid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41905744e086bfe95d4b29cbfea8bc96.jpg

Reactions: Subtle Demise

einhuman197

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
You only have a dummy browser when you update with a game that has the update files for >=9.9

You know have 2.1, right?

That's correct :) so if I updated with a cart to 9.2 that wouldn't leave me with a dummy browser or would it, I think it has a browser

It was factory sealed - Ice White o3DS

einhuman197

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No don't update this would cost hours. Copy the otp dumping payload that I've used into the sd and start it with the 2xrsa exploit. This'll dump your otp for Arm9loaderhax. Then update with a game (4.1-9.2 is the best option), use rxtools browserhax, use sysupdater.cia and update to 9.2 with it, setup Homebrew and install arm9loaderhax with the 3dsx build. Here's the payload
If you need help, just ask :)

Attachments

• arm11.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 134

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
No don't update this would cost hours. Copy the otp dumping payload that I've used into the sd and start it with the 2xrsa exploit. Then update with a game (4.1-9.2 is the best option), use rxtools browserhax, use sysupdater.cia and update to 9.2 with it, setup Homebrew and install arm9loaderhax with the 3dsx build. Here's the payload

Does using either of those carts between that NOT have a dummy browser? Can I not just do the 9.2 CTR Image transfer? This is confusing for me.. The old guide is what I was expert at

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No don't update this would cost hours. Copy the otp dumping payload that I've used into the sd and start it with the 2xrsa exploit. This'll dump your otp for Arm9loaderhax. Then update with a game (4.1-9.2 is the best option), use rxtools browserhax, use sysupdater.cia and update to 9.2 with it, setup Homebrew and install arm9loaderhax with the 3dsx build. Here's the payload
Uh, no. Clearly you're still in February. Follow this section of the Plailect Guide.
Edit::ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it