Not open for further replies.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As many of you may know, I keep up the lovely Twitter for ShitGBAtempSays, a lovely Twitter dedicated to highlighting quality content on this site. However, I'm only a man, and thus cannot be on every thread at once to find quality content.

I've been getting a few submissions from members here so I figured an official thread would help. The rules are as follows:

• Post the quote the link to the post it comes from (NOT just the thread). If it is something that cannot be traced through a single URL, please submit a screencap of it using puush or any image uploading site. While not necessary, shortening links with bit.ly is appreciated.
  • DO NOT bitch about what is posted here. This is only for submissions. This isn't a thread to complain if your post goes up on SGS or if it's suggested here.
  • DO NOT insult members. Simply quote the post and leave the URL. Do not say "Lol look at this retard". We want to stay within forum rules guys.
  • Keep submissions to short statements. Twitter does have a character limit as you all know. I can cut some longer submissions down but no entire paragraphs.
  • Post submissions must be profoundly... different. These include but are not limited to hatespeech or incredibly false statements. If you want examples, check the Twitter.
  • All content is judged by me and me alone. If I don't like the post, I don't put it up there. If you don't like the post going up there, too bad.

An example post (not a stupid post but just an example of how to format).

"I'd just like to point out that going "You just don't understand!" is usually an indicator that you have a terrible argument. It's happened countless times on this site."

http://gbatemp.net/threads/is-the-h...-new-gangnam-style.342722/page-4#post-4557511

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tumblr_lqb9wixX8N1qiljrpo1_400.gif

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...