Gaming The Official Frequently Asked Questions Thread

beerneo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi can anyone help me? I am using a R4 and i downloaded the lastest cheat from Curley (btw thank you so much!) and the codes doesnt seem to show up, i tried mtahcing the id and deleting some codes but it still doesnt work

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
beerneo said:
Hi can anyone help me? I am using a R4 and i downloaded the lastest cheat from Curley (btw thank you so much!) and the codes doesnt seem to show up, i tried mtahcing the id and deleting some codes but it still doesnt work
YSMenu -.-'

megafan20

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question-if not please move it where it's supposed to be- but, Curley since there is no ARDS subscription for your cheat updates, could you help me by telling me an easy way of adding lots of codes to my AR codelist at once so I don't have to spend several hours making individual games/cheats/codes?

EDIT: sorry, never mind, I found a way to do it on another of Curley's threads
yaynds.gif

BTW is the GBAtemp Cheat Database subscription-the one in the first post-going to be updated? The last update was on the the fourth, which makes it kind of stale

oyeoyeoye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Whenever i make codes for FFCC EoT (both U and J) using emucheat, i open my no$gba emulator and load the game, activates the anti piracy, but whenever i attack the game crashes, anyone know how to fix this?

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mrfatso said:
okay congrats, see this is what the r4 team should be doing, continue to support their card, instead of guys like u who wouldn't abandon this card... :S

they didn't turn tail and hide for no reason. Nintendo was headhunting for them for awhile to make an example out of them, and cought them recently.

everyone who bought an R4 made a bad purchasing choice. Myself included.

garet12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i don't know if this is the right place for asking this question sry if it's wrong
first of all thanks curley for your work i and many other people really appreciate it
what i wanted to ask is are there any codes for FF CC EoT (E) implemented yet ?
i am asking because the cheats button for it doesn't even show up in this yasumenu thing (R4)

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
garet12 said:
i don't know if this is the right place for asking this question sry if it's wrong
first of all thanks curley for your work i and many other people really appreciate it
what i wanted to ask is are there any codes for FF CC EoT (E) implemented yet ?
i am asking because the cheats button for it doesn't even show up in this yasumenu thing (R4)
The cheats are on there but the game ID is incorrect.

jinzo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question and is my first post and this page is large and mi english is too bad lol

mi cuestion is, are codes for naruto ninja destiny 2 european version ?

i dont know where are the game id and i try to post it in the link in the firts post but says, error page not found, please can someone make cheats for this game please T.T dont discrimine the eur games xp

and thanks for read

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
beerneo said:

you need a software called r4cce.
And open the application,
and then in the application open your cheat file.
Delete the game that you dont plan to use cheat.

Hope i help!
gbasp.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
No, once it is write into the memories! it will be there unless you use another cheat code to lower down the value but that doesn't guaranty it will fix other stuff you messed up while using the cheat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'(