Croatia
mrchew said:
Raika said:
mrchew said:
Hadrian Uranium said:
mrchew said:
what is my flame to hot
rolleyes.gif
I hardly call it a flame, just you beating a dead horse again.

Try again please.
gbasp.gif
your the one who made this topic, and I'm guessing because of my last topic. You got tired of topics like that, so you made this one.
you brought this on your self. I'm going to say what I want from the mods, or just you.
*Kicks mrchew's balls* You were the one who started it with your crap post! *Kicks mrchew's pussy and walks off*
yaypsp.gif
wow you got me with that one.
cry.gif

Jesus Christ mrchew, you really are pushing the definition of epic failure to a whole new low.

Are you really 18 years old? Because your acting like a prick child at the moment.

Your ground breaking observations of Nazis and skulls and whatever the hell else your deluded enough to think you saw dont exist.

Nobody, absolutely nobody here agrees that the mods acted harshly by removing your post.

Your post was, to be perfectly honest, a waste of bandwidth, and shit.

Your continuing to push the issue, like someone took away your right to freedom of speech or something. And you continue to post crap.

Use some intelligence, the intelligence you used to decipher this epic fucking Nazi conspiracy of yours, and think.

Does anybody else, apart from you, give a flying fuck about that post? Especially after the way you have reacted over it?

The mods arent being assholes, you are. Grow up, shut up, and get the hell over it!

Thats how you flame n00b!

p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna close this now, it was intended to help but instead mrchew killed it by not letting go.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...