• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,676
  • Replies 92
  • Likes 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Crap, your right. Umm... I'm in @drenal eof janitorial presidental cabinet as the president of ban hammering. Would that please you and Lord Hector?
Probably, idk at this point

You can be immune to fire be being roasted repeatedly due to being in a fidget spinner club
You can't be roasted if your always lit

Crap, all these ideas are turning up bad. There must be some way to please Lord Hector...
I guess we could just tell Roy to get his greedy mitts off his daughter, that might please him

ROY'S NOT OUR BOY

Reactions: rileysrjay

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Masturbation is considered a sin in Bepisism. Unless you're masturbating to our Lord. Or to traps. Or to me. In that case, it's sanctioned by the Church of Bepisism.
tenor.gif

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if so, then everyone who in bepisism will join the fidget spinner club
And after Bepisism and the fidget spinner club will be united the world will be blessed by eternal peace, there will be no more drama in the 3DS scene, memes from 2007 will be relevant again, MatPat will become President of the United States and the only thing allowed on television will be Game Theory, good stuff all around etc etc

But dabbing will become an onlympic sport.
What did I even write holy shit

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And after Bepisism and the fidget spinner club will be united the world will be blessed by eternal peace, there will be no more drama in the 3DS scene, memes from 2007 will be relevant again, MatPat will become President of the United States and the only thing allowed on television will be Game Theory, good stuff all around etc etc

You wrote a new book of the Bible

D

Deleted User

OP

And thus, Verse 1 of the New Decrees was written.

Reactions: drenal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol