OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hi ya all,

I was thinking, since the the other sig competition we had, we could launch another one.

To encourage more people in entering and taking part, we could have some sort of badge for the winner, like there is for a Admin, and super mod and the news paper for us magazine staff. The winner could have some sort of icon to wear until the next sig competition, and if s/he loses the winner of that competition gets it. There could be a Sig competition every two months or something, so it gives people time to improve their skills and the winner to wear its medal.

If you agree i'll search for some good icons.
smile.gif

so what do you guys think?....think its a good Idea?

-T J

torN

OMGWTFLOLBBQSAUZ
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LaLaLa. Like I care what you say, I aint gonna argue anymore. No point in arguing with someone who can't speak english.
biggrin.gif

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look you two cut the crap now! This is NOT a damn flame thread, its a thread about a friendly competition. The only reason I didnt close this flameass thread after i just read the 3 pages of BS was because I actually want to see this competition happen. So go take your arguement else where.

jEEb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
aight first of all inuyasha shut ur butt hole and leave! Is king an admin in ur forums? if not he cant do the suck dick thing, it must be some other people or admin that hates u......... i dont think u can find out who did it because well a million people hates u so u can just shut up and fix it

D2_

Weee!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THAT'S IT. I'm closing this thread. I'm sorry TJ but your just going to have to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?