OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hi ya all,

I was thinking, since the the other sig competition we had, we could launch another one.

To encourage more people in entering and taking part, we could have some sort of badge for the winner, like there is for a Admin, and super mod and the news paper for us magazine staff. The winner could have some sort of icon to wear until the next sig competition, and if s/he loses the winner of that competition gets it. There could be a Sig competition every two months or something, so it gives people time to improve their skills and the winner to wear its medal.

If you agree i'll search for some good icons.
smile.gif

so what do you guys think?....think its a good Idea?

-T J

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i only have the last one...there is a way to recover PMs?
but i will prove itt was he...an admin of IF is solving the problem adn getting the id...th last msg(it doesn't prove anything but with the id i will prove)
What happened? They look like they got hacked

torN

OMGWTFLOLBBQSAUZ
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMG! I only sent a few offensive msgs because you annoyed, all they said were "Don't copy me moron" and the last one I sent said:

"What happened to your forums? Have they been hacked?"

Because TJ told me to go there and it was all scrwed up, like I said you don't have any proof, I never done anything dammit!!

torN

OMGWTFLOLBBQSAUZ
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dont twist things, what is offensive about telling you to stop copying/imitating me and using a few swear words? Oh just shut up!

I can't be arsed to argue with some twat who can't even type properly.

I'm outta here.

Bye.

JeX-

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
OMG! I only sent a few offensive msgs because you annoyed, all they said were "Don't copy me moron" and the last one I sent said:

"What happened to your forums? Have they been hacked?"

Because TJ told me to go there and it was all scrwed up, like I said you don't have any proof, I never done anything dammit!!
Its true...I could'nt get into my account, so I told King02 to check it out.

Someone Must have hacked into my account or someone could have got the Admin privlages.

Remember Inuyasha what happened before, some invision boards got efected with bugs and normal members became ADMINS!

Something has gone wrong.

-T J

G.O.D

Trophies
Website
digilander.libero.it
XP
Country
United States
yes any number of thing could have happened you cant just blam one person

EDIT:dont go get mad at other people or the admins will think your makeing it up and im not takeing anyones side so dont get mad at me

torN

OMGWTFLOLBBQSAUZ
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Exactly, you only have it in for me because I told you to stop copying me etc, and wouldn't tell you where to get the pics of WoG.

Don't call me a mother ****** because I aint, unlike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E