Gaming The NEW massive CHEAT compilation thread.

• Thread starter Narin
  • Start date
  • Views 3,083,140
  • Replies 9,825
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inamedmybushgeor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another code for pokemon platinum, and I believe it works with patch(from where I got the code).
Code:
All Pokeball Types w/ Cherish Ball (SELECT + UP)
94000130 FFBB0000
62101140 00000000
B2101140 00000000
D5000000 03E60001
C0000000 00000003
D6000000 00000D00
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FFBB0000
62101140 00000000
B2101140 00000000
D5000000 03E60006
C0000000 0000000A
D6000000 00000D10
D4000000 00000001
D2000000 00000000

noname4444

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mixinluv2u said:
we need a cheat for Galatrix that opens up all LeapGate. =)

I dropped by to see if this code existed
biggrin.gif
. Then I registered to GBA temp to second this idea
smile.gif

Anyways, while I'm here, thanks to those who maintain the cheats database!

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin, for Dragon Quest V:

1. Would it be possible to have a walk through walls code for the world map? Also, what's the point of having the WTW code where you hold L or R, those don't work too well since L and R are used to rotate the camera.

2. Shouldn't you get rid of the Have All Items codes that include the plot items since, now that you have the Have All Items code that don't include the plot items, there's really no point in keeping the code that include the plot items.

Thanks for all your hard work, Narin.
biggrin.gif

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mbruno said:

1. Would it be possible to have a walk through walls code for the world map? Also, what's the point of having the WTW code where you hold L or R, those don't work too well since L and R are used to rotate the camera.

2. Shouldn't you get rid of the Have All Items codes that include the plot items since, now that you have the Have All Items code that don't include the plot items, there's really no point in keeping the code that include the plot items.

biggrin.gif

1. You could change the activator yourself using R4cce.
If you have no clue how to you should atleast tell us a key that would be usable to activate wall walking.
Perhaps else try removing the activator so its on all the time and you can use ur flashcarts cheats on and off hot key.

2. No idea about this one
smile.gif
But Id say the more cheats the better.
Sometimes having a lot of cheats avaiblible makes it easier to make codes.
As then you could rush to a sertain point of the game.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imparasite said:
i cant download the latest cheat database coz there problem in narin's cheat database domain
smile.gif
what happen? any1?
It will be fixed soon, when Narin sees that it is this way he will probably post it in the regular download section until a fix can be done.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vistabuser said:
mbruno said:

biggrin.gif

1. You could change the activator yourself using R4cce.
If you have no clue how to you should atleast tell us a key that would be usable to activate wall walking.
Perhaps else try removing the activator so its on all the time and you can use ur flashcarts cheats on and off hot key.

2. No idea about this one
smile.gif
But Id say the more cheats the better.
Sometimes having a lot of cheats avaiblible makes it easier to make codes.
As then you could rush to a sertain point of the game.

Greetz, Vistabuser.
For number 1, I meant what's the point of having the WTW code that activate with R and with L when the one where you press Select to activate it works just fine. Also, I don't use a flashcart, I use the real game and an ARDS.

Evilmaster1985

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So replace the first line of the cheat with 94000130 FFFB0000
That should change it to select
smile.gif

The code should indeed be updated having the cam turn arround wont be usefull lol.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vistabuser said:
So replace the first line of the cheat with 94000130 FFFB0000
That should change it to select
smile.gif

The code should indeed be updated having the cam turn arround wont be usefull lol.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

There's already a WTW where you press select in the database, I was just wondering what the point was in having all 3 versions(press R version, press L version, and press Select version) of the code in the database. What we really need though, is a WTW code for the world map. BTW, I know quite well how change a code's activator, but thanks anyway.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
noobs will always be noobs especially those we get from gbatemp (no offence to anyone), some of them will not disable any codes
smile.gif

if having just one activtor with no other choice! for example, we use SELECT, it might just give us everything or doing something else everytime we activated it.
even though it might be no harm but having too many codes activated via SELECT it might make some codes doesn't work....
guess what will happen NEXT? noobs will say WHY YOUR CODE IS NOT WORKING
frown.gif

i agree with you L and R is for camera purpose but what if one don't use the camera?
the last time i tried pressing L+R together the camera won't be turning left and right...it just locked there! (correct me if i am wrong)
at the end of the day it is just about the user's preference!

this is why i see having a few more options are required
smile.gif

Imparasite,
a couple hours ago, gbatemp was switching server!
i just checked cheats.gbatemp.net is UP again
smile.gif

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
noobs will always be noobs especially those we get from gbatemp (no offence to anyone), some of them will not disable any codes
smile.gif

if having just one activtor with no other choice! for example, we use SELECT, it might just give us everything or doing something else everytime we activated it.
even though it might be no harm but having too many codes activated via SELECT it might make some codes doesn't work....
guess what will happen NEXT? noobs will say WHY YOUR CODE IS NOT WORKING
frown.gif

i agree with you L and R is for camera purpose but what if one don't use the camera?
the last time i tried pressing L+R together the camera won't be turning left and right...it just locked there! (correct me if i am wrong)
at the end of the day it is just about the user's preference!

this is why i see having a few more options are required
smile.gif

Imparasite,
a couple hours ago, gbatemp was switching server!
i just checked cheats.gbatemp.net is UP again
smile.gif
I understand that elixirdream, but in this in this case there is one version of the code that is activiated with L and another version that is activated with R, and holding the L button or the R button seperately will cause the camera to rotate and it would be hard to try to walk and have the camera rotating at the same time. Though you caould use L or R for a WTW code on the world map since the camera doesn't rotate on the world map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1