karupanda4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In about 10 days my nintendo ds lite should arrive.

To prepare myself, I've bought a couple of game, am going to order a ds two supercard and a microsd card (16gb I think).

However... I would like to know are there any must have accessories or addons that a ds lite owner should get?
Which are just awesome or make console stronger or better or... well you know
wink.gif

So please post any information regarding this matter!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apart from a good flashcart (which you seem to have covered quite nicely) I would recommend a carrying case to protect your investment, and a pack of extendable styluses.

Off topic: ....I've never seen that flag before. Estonia, eh? I like it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off Topic: Dang it, Vulpes. Whenever I see you as the last poster I have to check to see if the thread is closed every time.

On Topic: None are "Must Haves", but if your clumsy get a Protective Case.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's always nice to have a carry case like vulpus said. It might be non-sensical to most people because they tend to take care of your ds. However, with a carry case you do have lot of stuff at hand in one nice spot. And if you happen to drop it, your ds will be spared.

I'd also buy a little value pack with styli and cartridge cases. They go around for 7 bucks or so, but an extra stylus is always handy and your cartridges will be protected well. You will keep them protected without lugging the original box around which saves a whole lot of space.

Lastly, you might also want to look into screen protectors. I once had some, but they got bubbles into it, so I removed them quickly. However, my ds has got some very nasty scratches (read holes) into the touch screen after some years, so it's advisable that you buy some if you want to keep your ds in a good condition.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Flip & Play case.

I bought one of those as the second accessory for the handheld and didn't part with it ever since. Great protection of surfaces, it's soft so it'll protect your console from falls aswell, it "feels" great, it has a slot for a second stylus, the design is high-quality and there are various designs and colours to choose from. Highly recommended for the Lite, good job Big Ben!

karupanda4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm... so hori screen protectors are a most. Here we go again, where on earth would one order them in europe?

I came up with ebay... and their official website only listed US retailers.

Btw, people thank you for the very informative feedback. I got to say, internet and people who care to share their windom are just fking awesome.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
karupanda4 said:
Hmm... so hori screen protectors are a most. Here we go again, where on earth would one order them in europe?

I came up with ebay... and their official website only listed US retailers.

Btw, people thank you for the very informative feedback. I got to say, internet and people who care to share their windom are just fking awesome.

I found them on amazon, here's one for the dslite: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hori-Official-Prot...4770&sr=1-4

little note: at the bottom you can change the region for amazon, I set it to UK in this case, due to you living in Europe.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
A Gay Little Catboy said:
A Supercaard DSTwo and maybe an Action Replay DSi, that about take cares of that.

I honestly believe that an Acekard 2i + EZ 3in1 is a much better deal for him than a DS Two, since he's buying a DS Lite from what I gathered. More RAM = More Homebrew + he'd be able to use the Browser.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
A Supercaard DSTwo and maybe an Action Replay DSi, that about take cares of that.

I honestly believe that an Acekard 2i + EZ 3in1 is a much better deal for him than a DS Two, since he's buying a DS Lite from what I gathered. More RAM = More Homebrew + he'd be able to use the Browser.
Unless he wants better-than-standard SNES emu

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I do believe that native GBA support is a better snack, but that's just my personal opinion. Besides, wasn't there a SNES emulator that used the bonus RAM aswell? I'm quite sure there was one...

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Foxi4 said:
I do believe that native GBA support is a better snack, but that's just my personal opinion. Besides, wasn't there a SNES emulator that used the bonus RAM aswell? I'm quite sure there was one...
I don't know if that Snes emu is better but as for GBA support, I do recommend the EZ 3-in-1

D

Deleted-236924

I don't think he would want to buy a second DSTwo.

QUOTE(Foxi4 @ Jul 11 2011, 07:33 PM) + he'd be able to use the Browser.
Does anyone even use the Nintendo DS Browser?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc