• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The most awesome job in the world

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well the job definietly sounds nice BUT !! you do not get that much money ... when i think about it after i am done with my job training I get ~2600€ (well no taxes included) and my job is (depending on the company) pushing a button and waiting ...

well ok its more than pushing a button but often it really is only waiting

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its 2k after taxes and for my country its actually pretty good pay since my expenses are half of those living in holland (dont know for germany)

and i get loads of excercise since our building has a free for employees fitness area that i use 2 times a week atleast

but i dont need more then 2k a month, it pays my bills and keeps me having a nice life so its all good lol

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
oO yeah ok if its after paying taxes this really is much money for that work.

would like that too ^^

(like said for my job it depents on the company ... some ppl in my job work extremely hard and have their whole body ruined in the end so your job would be heaven XD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably alot better than a 660ti