Hacking The massive CHEAT compilation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hah no it isnt that bad but i want to try some thing and i already cleared the game
tongue.gif

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BeLGaRaTh said:
Is GunDamn that bad that codes are needed straight away? (apologies as I haven't tried it) It seems to be the number one spammed request for the last few days ...

Either way if codes are put forward Rayder will add them sooner rather than later
smile.gif

[back on topic]
I know this doesn't effect me, but does the M3 Real, really lock up with softreset/cheat codes for Ninja Gaiden? Is this another variant of the FFCC:RoF's protection?
[/back on topic]

lol. and yes i see it being spammed a lot in the forum the past few days too... cant stand it anymore so i contributed to the community the first time by posting the translation.

and m3 Real lock up with softreset/cheat codes for Ninja Gaiden? well im not sure... but i can find out for u. my roommate got a m3 Real. i can test it out when he comes back later tonight. and let you know.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added the codes listed above, plus a few I found myself.....I only added the pre-translated Jap stuff though. Still, a LOT of codes were added.

I'm sick as a dog and I didn't feel like translating the others. If someone wants to translate those other (J) games and post them, I'll add them. Though, if I feel this bad or worse tomorrow, I may not update at all. I'm blowing my nose every couple minutes and coughing and generally feel like crap. I haven't had a cold in YEARS, so it's really kicking my ass. I won't be awake much longer....more than likely.

Anyway, that said....

....new games added:
Gundam 00 (J)
Bangai O Spirits (J)
Pippa Funnel (E)
Ys II [J]

I would end with the typical
grog.gif
but I feel more like
wtf.gif
today.

....so
wtf.gif

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'll translate them later. but right now... im off to bed.

get well soon rayder.

p.s. to be honest... anyone here that feels up to it... you can translate it yourself too. there is google translate and tons of babelfish online tools too.

Underking

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a bunch Rayder( Altho i dont really use cheats that much...) YOU ROCK
yaynds.gif

EDIT: I hope you get better rayder. Its been a while since i was sick too (about one day ago).

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
get well rayder
Lol first Hadrian now you... even here it's pretty much flu season
nice work with the cheats again

Posts merged

get well rayder
Lol first Hadrian now you... even here it's pretty much flu season
nice work with the cheats again

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I translated and added all those (J) codes that were previously listed, but untranslated.......most of the games were already in the dat, but all those new codes were added to them. I did NOT add any of the codes that had variables in them though.....didn't know what I was supposed to put as the XXX's.
wacko.gif

New game added:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (J)

Soma Bringer may now give CycloDS EVO a heart attack. Just a heads-up to the peeps who translate the dat for the CycloDS.....there is SO many new codes to it.....watch out for duplicate codes....there may be some, it's hard to tell.
tongue.gif
Remember that if you applied the translation patch to Soma Bringer, you will have to alter the GameID to match the patched ROM, otherwise you won't see the new cheats.

I also added some new codes to a few other games that were already in the dat.....only a couple though.

My overactive immune system for which I take antihistamines to control (or maybe it was the 9 Mike's Hard Berry wine coolers I drank last night, I don't know
rolleyes.gif
) has seemingly eliminated the cold overnight. That means I was only sick for 1.5 days; Thursday evening and all day Friday (which I worked through, BTW). WOOT!
toot.gif
Other than feeling a little tired and drained, I'm no longer sneezing and coughing and blowing my nose constantly. The cold is seemingly over with. HA!
cool.gif

grog.gif

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn you Rayder, you must have sneaked your cold into yesterdays XLS file, thus compressing it at your end and expanding it at mine, as I have really bad sniffles now
frown.gif

Anyhoo, I have done the dirty and converted it for the CycloDS, which is available HERE*

*I accept no responsibility if you end up with a cold after uncompressing this dat file
tongue.gif

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
R4man18 said:
Are you admitting to have put a virus in the file Mr. Belgarth?

Im sick now too. Hmmm

Yes its a retro virus, it enables cheats in all the old school games on the DS
tongue.gif

j/k this file is clean
smile.gif

JetBlckHrt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
okay, sorry if this is a noobish questions..and a very old question, but for the cheats for FF:CC to disable the thank you for playing screen, I dont see the cheat option for it, but I have updated to the latest cheat database...is it the "info debug" cheat maybe?

(P.S. using R4)

DarkSpace

Custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JetBlckHrt said:
okay, sorry if this is a noobish questions..and a very old question, but for the cheats for FF:CC to disable the thank you for playing screen, I dont see the cheat option for it, but I have updated to the latest cheat database...is it the "info debug" cheat maybe?

(P.S. using R4)

Actually if you are using the new firmware you won't need the codes. 1.17 is what I'm using, and I think it's the newest one.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes update firmware to 1.17 and the "Moogle Of Death" is solved.

Side topic, for some ungoldy reason I still can't get the 99 Lives and 99 Coins codes on Jewel Quest Expeditions to work, using 1.17 and I patched it...

goodding

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (U)

Game ID : YNGE E6951F2C

Unlimited Ninja Power : 220D0E40 00000001
Maximum Health : 020CABC4 000003E8
Maximum Karma : 020D0D88 05F5E0FF

999 hits
920d0dfc 00000002
120d0dfc 000003e7
d2000000 00000000

the purpose of this code is to let you get more yellow, red or blue "things" after you defeat an enemy.

inf time for magic input
120D012e 00000200

RYU Start with Max Health (2500 instead of 1000, All Lives of Thousand Gods purchased)
220D20F8 00000005

The following code is good to use at where all the exits are blocked and enemies keep appearing one after another one is defeated: Push L to stop enemies from appearing, so after the enemies on screen are defeated, your HP will restore then push R to make them continue to appear until all are defeated in order to advance.

Push L for Enemies OFF, push R to disable
94000130 FDFF0000
2214A3F0 00000001
D2000000 00000000
94000130 FEFF0000
2214A3F0 00000002
D2000000 00000000
9214A3F0 00000001
220D7CE8 00000000
D2000000 00000000
9214A3F0 00000002
220D7CE8 00000001