Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dohclude said:
DeltaBurnt said:
So you left your M3 for one lousy update?

Yes. Since the HGSS games came out a month ago, and were actually around earlier than that, and they still haven't made an update with a fix.

Fair enough, but I'm fine with the fix as it is right now.

Anyways I won't be continuing to defend M3's latest update, some people hate it some people are fine with it.

QUOTE(Jakob95 @ Apr 10 2010, 11:40 AM)
I think there latest update is there last one. Even there simplypluseasy.com website went down...

I find that kind of hard to believe.

If it was going to be their last update gbalpha.cn would either announce it or the site would go down.

Gbalpha isn't exactly a small company.

Last Symphony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question...

Is it possible to convert Moonshell 2 skins to M3 Sakura Skin?
As I've seen in screenshots of Moonshell 2 , the GUI resembles the Sakura very much...
And they have the same .skn format...

I've already tried running a Moonshell 2 on Sakura skin but sadly it didn't work...

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Last Symphony said:
I have a question...

Is it possible to convert Moonshell 2 skins to M3 Sakura Skin?
As I've seen in screenshots of Moonshell 2 , the GUI resembles the Sakura very much...
And they have the same .skn format...

I've already tried running a Moonshell 2 on Sakura skin but sadly it didn't work...

If you have the source files to the skin you would like to convert it is possible, but you will have to do a little work. You can't just convert an already compiled skin though.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
added this yet? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=222562Yes, I saw it and I was going to put it up in the Skin Resources, but I just wanted to try it out first.

QUOTE(theplasmastorm @ Apr 23 2010, 04:34 PM) I would just like to say that most of the links in the skins section are broken.
Thanks for pointing that out. For some reason the links have changed, but the skins are still there. I just have to find them all on FileTrip and re-enter them in the FAQ.

*EDIT*
All skin links are now fully-functional
smile.gif

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Densetsu3000 said:
How to Restore Old Saves in Sakura
Sakura keeps a log of the last several times you saved for every game, even if a game normally only allows you to have one save file.
1. From Sakura's main GUI, press SELECT. This takes you to the File Launcher.
2. While in the Recent Applications tab, select the ROM for which you want to restore an old save (do not tap the ROM, just highlight it by pressing Up/Down).
3. Press START to enter the Save File Restore menu.

Using this feature, you can return to any time that you saved in the game (up to the last several times), even though you wouldn't be able to access the saves normally through the game itself. Note that the most current save data (accessible in-game) will be lost if you restore an old save.

Is anyone still able to access this feature? Pressing start on a highlighted game directly launches it on the latest firmware (1.47 2nd). My guess is the devs have taken it out in the light of games with a save size larger than 512 KB that would quickly fill cartridge space.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
powered_by_tux said:
Densetsu3000 said:
Sakura keeps a log of the last several times you saved for every game, even if a game normally only allows you to have one save file.
2. While in the Recent Applications tab, select the ROM for which you want to restore an old save (do not tap the ROM, just highlight it by pressing Up/Down).

Using this feature, you can return to any time that you saved in the game (up to the last several times), even though you wouldn't be able to access the saves normally through the game itself. Note that the most current save data (accessible in-game) will be lost if you restore an old save.

Is anyone still able to access this feature? Pressing start on a highlighted game directly launches it on the latest firmware (1.47 2nd). My guess is the devs have taken it out in the light of games with a save size larger than 512 KB that would quickly fill cartridge space.
no im not able to acces it

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
powered_by_tux said:
Densetsu3000 said:

Try pressing start on the recently run list?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
powered_by_tux said:
Densetsu3000 said:
[truncated]
That's too bad. I really liked that feature
frown.gif

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to make Sonic Collection run without the TEARING on the screen etc. Wood R4 1.06 runs this fine but Sakura is really bad!!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DeltaBurnt said:
RalphUp said:
Is there any way to make Sonic Collection run without the TEARING on the screen etc. Wood R4 1.06 runs this fine but Sakura is really bad!!

Tearing?
The screen flickers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ