Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
darklink801 said:
why cant i t be leaked some peole are realy adicted to it you cant use it lzzz send it to me pllllzzzzzzzzzzz i cant wait for the frimware any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somehow this is really annoying me...not only is the grammar terrible (call me a grammar nazi or w/e but half your sentence doesn't even make sense), but Rockstar has a good reason for keeping it in a closed release.
Suppose for instance the game you want to work just happens to still not work, then you would bother him to fix it along with the other 9000+ people wanting other things fixed. In this event, he might as well just beta test everything to make sure its all stable so there won't be any problems when it is released. That is the same reason why the AbsoluteZero Translation team are keeping Tales of Innocence in a closed beta, because they want a quality product to be released, not some buggy patch that could potentially brick your cart.

BlitX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
4900 - Jam With the Band (Europe) gives an error on load; (using M3 Sakura v1.47X 3rd Edition (M26) + TouchPod v4.8bX (M68) ). Anybody got this game to run?

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif
maybe i was wrong...maybe the once supreme m3 sakura, the card in which i had the most high affinity for, the sword of the bleeding wolf, m3i zero is dead. i mean how come i didnt see it coming, the japanese sakura site shutting down (although 100% outdated) along with its other sister sites should have been the harbinger of a broken oath...the oath of homebrew and that other thing that gets people taken down by nintnedo with yoshi's in a black van for speaking about.

well it had a good run i guess
sad.gif
i mean i loved everything about it...the beautiful graphical user interface, the fact that it didnt rely on moonshell because it was moonshell to play media. now all of that is crap now...super card ds two might not have eliminated dependence from moonshell...but it has an integrated processor and it can play any video format you throw at it...im sad to say that given enough time...EOS can be 100x better than sakura...
gba.gif

their ace in the hole you know "kaura" hasnt been heard from since the beginning of the year...we have just been getting what equivicates to a junkie's needle fix as far as sakura goes and touchpod...well it only runs fast if its not a part of the dual boot...

all of that and now all of their websites are down...i guess its R.I.P. right?

well i sold my m3i for a down payment on a supercard ds two...

it wasnt even that hard...why m3...why....!

is there a ray of hope yet?

is sakura 2.0 on the horizon?
is bootmenu 2.1 a forerunner to greatness?
will touchpod gain new utility?

are the friendly staff at M3 R&D up to something big?
is it still impossible to implement any dsi features?
(although i have heard that there is one clone card that does 5 scale brightness shift...)

does anyone have any answers?
mellow.gif

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
Jaylen said:
(although i have heard that there is one clone card that does 5 scale brightness shift...) Its easier to press select + volume control

mellow.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Porobu said:
Jaylen said:
(although i have heard that there is one clone card that does 5 scale brightness shift...) Its easier to press select + volume control

mellow.gif
As far as I know, it's still impossible, these games are running through DS mode and so far no one has made a card that runs through DSi mode yet

Also the Panasonic SD Card Formatter link doesn't work anymore

Jaylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well according to various sources...sakura is supposed to be right on par as far as compatibility...for the most part it is true for the common pirate or homebrew connesuir.

but yes touchpod is that slow turtle that wins the race overall, because for some applications it is better, but if you are going to use touchpod as a main...dont have it a part of the dual boot...because for some reason, it runs like twice as fast as the same touchpod coupled with sakura...but that is on the rare thought that you would even have just touchpod...it uses wayy less space though...

but to remain topical, yes touchpod is better, it is just not as sexy as sakura...

i think of touchpod like service mode for the card...haha
the thing that works when everything else doesnt...

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jaylen said:
well according to various sources...sakura is supposed to be right on par as far as compatibility...for the most part it is true for the common pirate or homebrew connesuir.

but yes touchpod is that slow turtle that wins the race overall, because for some applications it is better, but if you are going to use touchpod as a main...dont have it a part of the dual boot...because for some reason, it runs like twice as fast as the same touchpod coupled with sakura...but that is on the rare thought that you would even have just touchpod...it uses wayy less space though...

but to remain topical, yes touchpod is better, it is just not as sexy as sakura...

Well, I'd rather run it better than have a better GUI. Honestly, I just wanna play my games. ;/

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
777kidis777 said:
Jaylen said:

Well, I'd rather run it better than have a better GUI. Honestly, I just wanna play my games. ;/
Well the only real problem with Touchpod is that it's very slow and I mean very slow.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
777kidis777 said:
Jaylen said:

Well the only real problem with Touchpod is that it's very slow and I mean very slow.

Not really, seeing as I just threw Touchpod in there without M3 Sakura dual-boot, making it run the fastest I've EVER seen. Seriously, everything loads up pretty damn fast. c:

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
777kidis777 said:
Not really, seeing as I just threw Touchpod in there without M3 Sakura dual-boot, making it run the fastest I've EVER seen. Seriously, everything loads up pretty damn fast. c:
Really now? I would test that, but my M3 Real fried a few months ago

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
777kidis777 said:

Yeah, just booting my M3i just with Touchpod makes it fast. I don't have to wait x amount of secons where it has "Loading..." in the bottom right touch screen. (:

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
777kidis777 said:
777kidis777 said:

Yeah, just booting my M3i just with Touchpod makes it fast. I don't have to wait x amount of secons where it has "Loading..." in the bottom right touch screen. (:
Well at least that works more or less. Now if only M3 team would start updating again like they used to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1