Hacking The M3 Sakura FAQ

Grinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I've been searching for a solution to my problem, but I've been having trouble finding it.
I own an M3 Real Sakura and a GBA rumble pack (that acts like an expansion I think) and when I load a GBA game, the rumble shakes like crazy and never loads the game in the end. Could somebody tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced.
smile.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Grinfo - Are you sure the GBA rumble pack is ALSO an expansion pack ??

I'm asking because I also have a rumble pack which is NOT an expansion pack & I also had it 'rumble' like crazy.

I'm not sure if it was when I tried playing a GBA game or whether it was due to me accidentally catching it when I pulled the DSlite from it's case - or something like that (it did happen to me a long time ago)

Is there any label on the rumble pack that you can let us know the make/model of it - that will help us determine if it's just a rumble or rumble/expansion pack

Grinfo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did some more searching and found out it's just a rumble pack .-.
I thought my pack would come with the GBA expansion together with the rumble pack. I'm going to need it won't I?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
DCG said:
what are the names of the "newer" now working games?The M3 Sakura Change Log and TouchPod Change Log are always linked at the very top of the first post of this thread. For the actual titles, you can check the release topic for each version.

nagareboshi said:
ummm, sorry to bother but I'm on a mac and as advised I downloaded keka to extract the exe file which then gives me a 7z file. after I extract that file, again I get an exe file. a vicious circle
tongue.gif

is anybody willing to upload the SYSTEM folder?Are you still having problems with it? I originally had the files in RAR format, but someone suggested for me to put it in 7Z because it compresses better. I've switched between RAR and 7Z twice already at the request of other members, but I think I'm going to stick with 7Z from now on unless every other Mac user on this forum has the same problem.

deanxxczx said:
You are one awesome dude Densetsu3000
ninja.gif

Thanks for all the uploads and information
biggrin.gif
Hey, I'm just a ninja doing my small part to make the world a better place
ninja.gif

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Jan 27 2010, 09:10 PM)
The HDD Low Level Format Tool link is no longer working
Thanks for letting me know, I've fixed the link.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Densetsu3000 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Your welcome ^-^ and yay! I needed it for once. I wanted to test out and see if it work on one of my cards I have been having problems with
Let us know if it works!
Well I need to get on my windows computer to test it out.
Right now I am at my friend's house using the laptop I keep here, which is only running Linux Fedora

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Densetsu3000 said:
nagareboshi said:
ummm, sorry to bother but I'm on a mac and as advised I downloaded keka to extract the exe file which then gives me a 7z file. after I extract that file, again I get an exe file. a vicious circle
tongue.gif

is anybody willing to upload the SYSTEM folder?
Are you still having problems with it? I originally had the files in RAR format, but someone suggested for me to put it in 7Z because it compresses better. I've switched between RAR and 7Z twice already at the request of other members, but I think I'm going to stick with 7Z from now on unless every other Mac user on this forum has the same problem.

Yes, still the same problem. Neither keka nor Stuffit Expander extract the 7z file to a folder
frown.gif
still getting exe -> 7z -> exe -> 7z etc.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
HDD Low Level Format Tool does not work on Windows 7. At least I couldn't get it to work. I tried everything to make it work, if I run it as admin, it works, but it gets only errors when I try to format, and if I run it under the compatibility it won't show the drives.
EDIT: In fact on my computer all it did was mess up my card >.< so I had to use the other program to fix it. I advice not using Windows 7 with this program. I mean I could be wrong if anyone wants to give it a shot, but I had a crap load of of problems.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HDD Low Level Format Tool does not work on Windows 7. At least I couldn't get it to work. I tried everything to make it work, if I run it as admin, it works, but it gets only errors when I try to format, and if I run it under the compatibility it won't show the drives.
EDIT: In fact on my computer all it did was mess up my card >.< so I had to use the other program to fix it. I advice not using Windows 7 with this program. I mean I could be wrong if anyone wants to give it a shot, but I had a crap load of of problems.

You should try loading linux off a flash drive and running the program via that.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DeltaBurnt said:

You should try loading linux off a flash drive and running the program via that.
It seems to have some problems with that as well. It doesn't seem to like wine to much for me

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The new Core and Sakura have been released, i am testing them out on the Tri-Boot as soon as they finish downloading for me.
Edit: The Tri-Boot still works with it ^-^
I will update the Tri-Boot later today
You do need to boot into Sakura to make it work, if you run it from the new main menu it will make a white screen then a blue one, then do nothing

EDIT: I just uploaded the new version of Tri-Boot, which includes the New Core...does this in turn mean this is a quad-boot?

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
nagareboshi said:
this time, please please upload .rar?
bow.gif
Whenever I switch to .rar format, I get dozens of PMs asking me to switch back to .7z. The .rar file is nearly 20MB, almost double the size of the .7z format. Someone already uploaded a .zip version here. Will that work? I'd hate to clutter FileTrip with a 3rd version of the same exact file.

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Sorry all but what the h#$l is that M3Sakura System with 2.1 Boot Menu Ver0.9 Beta. I saw it today in the first post. I press the link and the only think i saw was an installation guide. Some information please. What is it? What it does? Why use it? Why bother in the first place?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU