Hacking The M3 Sakura FAQ

iamjust

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is true, I have tested it, and the F_Core 1.4 does remove SR. But apparently, using the latest realtime.dat fixes the problem (it worked for me)....fell free to use the package, it was your anyway
tongue.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Yep, downloading the 2nd edition right now. I'll have it uploaded to the first post soon. Since I don't have a US M3 Real, if someone could test the soft-reset on it for me that would be schweet.

I tested it on my M3 Real and it worked lol.

Wish my M3i Zero came yesterday like it was supposed to >.>

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
amaro said:
Turn the iTouch with Sakura 1:41 is easy...highlight defaulty.nds and push X or Y to boot to iTouch or defaultx.nds to boot to touchpod.
grog.gif
Really?! Thanks for letting us know! I'm really glad you posted here, here and here too, just in case we missed your message on this thread!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
amaro said:
Turn the iTouch with Sakura 1:41 is easy...highlight defaulty.nds and push X or Y to boot to iTouch or defaultx.nds to boot to touchpod.
grog.gif
I don't think so..that has been said many times since the 1st official english Sakura 1.34 came out
there is no way of booting defaulty.nds or defaultx.nds with Sakura 1.34+

"NOTE: Flashing with the v1.4 f_core.dat will disable the Soft-Reset function in Sakura. (Sources: 1 2 3)"
I think this should be update in the first post since Sakura 1.41 2nd Edition already fixed that issue or it should edit to
NOTE: Flashing with the v1.4 f_core.dat will disable the Soft-Reset function in Sakura 1.41 (1st edition). (Sources: 1 2 3)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
in other words...you put Sakura 1.41 into your microsd then you put iTouch 3.2e and defaulty.nds into your microsd..then in Sakura 1.41, you highlight defaulty.nds and push X or Y to boot to iTouch

did I got that right???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo