kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SAKURA has had an update version A07 1.35 third edition

yahoo web translation here

translation makes no sense as usual but does not matter really as this is the Asia update anyway so usless for most of us that want english/other than Asia languages!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
A07 is just a TEMP version for Asia users, it's not the Final version

"M3SAKURA system upgrade A07 1.35 dual-core version of the third edition (provisional version)"

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The auto diskcheck freezes at 99%. This leaves me with TouchPod.

Can someone upload their Sakura files without the auto disk check so I can still use it?

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sandman00009 said:
the m3 sakura 1.35 and the new touchpod firmware dont go togther i cant load my platinum game on my touch pod

Well, it work's fine for me. Try to re-download and re-copy the SYSTEM to the ROOT of your Card.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Alato said:

Can someone upload their Sakura files without the auto disk check so I can still use it?Here's the file with DiskCheck turned off.

Zerrix said:
QUOTE(Sandman00009 @ Apr 11 2009, 02:53 AM) the m3 sakura 1.35 and the new touchpod firmware dont go togther i cant load my platinum game on my touch pod
Well, it work's fine for me. Try to re-download and re-copy the SYSTEM to the ROOT of your Card.
Anyone else having this specific problem with Platinum? Sorry, can't test it myself right now.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alato said:

Can someone upload their Sakura files without the auto disk check so I can still use it?

have you tried to back up your files format the card and copy them back your mem card could be corrupt!

that's what disk check is supposed to do find errors on your card
smile.gif

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu3000 said:
Alato said:

Can someone upload their Sakura files without the auto disk check so I can still use it?Here's the file with DiskCheck turned off.

Okay, thanks a lot. Haven't thought to ask until now, but I'm glad I did.

kobykaan said:
QUOTE(Alato @ Apr 11 2009, 07:08 AM)

have you tried to back up your files format the card and copy them back your mem card could be corrupt!

that's what disk check is supposed to do find errors on your card
smile.gif
I'd imagine, but the only computer I can use is an Asus EEE PC sub-notebook. That's only 12GB, and only a bit more than 2GB that is free. I don't have any external storage besides a 512MB MP3 player at the moment, and the MicroSD I'm using is 4GB, almost all used up. I'm planning to get a new computer pretty soon, and to back up my card and format it then.

Thanks again Densetsu.

Tigas100

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ptdesigners.com
XP
Country
Really nice topic but hey...
When I use M3 Sakura how do I load cheats?
I mean, in TouchPad I select the game I want and I can load a cheat file.

In M3 Sakura when I select the game it runs automatically and I can't check configurations and the cheats I want :S

Please help...

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
http://handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html is also a site where you can download the Sakura firmware from, nice and simple, a static page rather than some cluttered forum or something lazy like that, though I'm not sure the site really feels too "official". For one thing, it's still carrying 1.35 data when you'd expect some kind of report or something about them fixing the supposed cheat errors where all cheats don't work.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, they did it this time. In the 3rd Edition of 1.35 Sakura the only thing I can see that's changed is that any game with the ID of 3000 or above it's cheats don't work.

Like if you goto any game with the ID of 3000 above and click Select Cheats. It will load for about 15 seconds, then it will stop and nothing will happen, like you never pushed the button.

I don't know if AR Type B Pointer Codes work though. Anyone give me a cheat code that's an Pointer Type B one on one of the following games:

Elite Beat Agents, Wario Ware Touched, Metal Slug 7, Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, Trauma Center Under the Knife 2, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow, or Metroid Prime Hunters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"