The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Alkaline said:
Hi everyone. I am not sure if i am supposed to post this here. But i am actually looking for a version of m3 sakura that can be used with the AK2 [My M3 broke down]. I used to have it but i lost the file. Anyone have any idea? Sorry if i am not supposed to post this here.
Ummmm, no there is not and never will be a port of Sakura to Acekard. I would say use MAIO, but sadly that has been taken down along time ago and no one is going to upload it. So just use AKAIO or Menudo

RalphUp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey AGLCB you gonna update to the NEW sakura with CHEAT FIX on the HANDHELDSOURCES www?

Van_Tastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hi,

I haven't used my DS for ages and now I'm kinda back to it because of all the excitement around the imminent release Pokémon Black and White. But while I was browsing through the forum, I happened to read some posts saying that the M3 team stopped releasing new firmwares for its flashcarts. Is that real ? If yes why ? And how are we supposed to run the future games with our M3s ?

And thanks
smile.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Van_Tastic said:
But while I was browsing through the forum, I happened to read some posts saying that the M3 team stopped releasing new firmwares for its flashcarts. Is that real ?
read the post just above yours

Van_Tastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Yeah I know that it has just been updated a few day ago, thanks. But it just bring back the cheats compatibility, so what was the team doing during all this time ? Plus it seems that there is still some compatibility issues...

And I've got one more question, if you have to rank these 4 firmwares based on their game compatibility, which ones are the best and which are the ones to avoid ?

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Van_Tastic said:
Yeah I know that it has just been updated a few day ago, thanks. But it just bring back the cheats compatibility, so what was the team doing during all this time ? Plus it seems that there is still some compatibility issues...

And I've got one more question, if you have to rank these 4 firmwares based on their game compatibility, which ones are the best and which are the ones to avoid ?
To answer your question, they kinda stopped. They still update, but they could be weeks, to months in between and often times when they update they break something or don't fix anything.

And out of all these four, I would say Sakura. Not based on the system, just the fact that the updates could be unstable and often are not reliable as Wood and YSmenu.

Also Reto has updated so I shall be updating in a bit

Van_Tastic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Tried to download the quad boot but whenever I try to extract it I get an error message from winrar. I already tried to re download it but nothing changed.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Van_Tastic said:
Tried to download the quad boot but whenever I try to extract it I get an error message from winrar. I already tried to re download it but nothing changed.
How are you trying to extract it?
I will try re-compressing it with a different tool and seeing if that works

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I figured out the error. It turned out to be some language files, which I had removed. I tried replacing them, but they didn't compress and kept giving me some errors. So if your languages are
Român
???? (CN)
???? (ZH)
??????? (RU)
??? (JP)

I had to remove them due to the fact that nothing would let me compress them. Sorry about that, you can still get the files here
http://gbatemp.net/t268715-woodr4-for-m3
I will try and re-add them in future updates, but for now they had to be removed.
Also I changed the compressed file from 7z to rar.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Before anyone asks, Pokemon Black and White will not work on The Quad-Boot unless you patch it with this
According to several members, this including a member I talked to known as At0m1Ca15, the patch works just fine with Wood 1.25, which is part of The Quad-Boot

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
*rumored*
I just got word that Wood is close source now...so until it is cracked or opened again, it will not be updated in my card.
I just got word that this has not been confirmed, ignore this post.

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
A Gay Little Catboy said:
News!
I just got word that Wood is close source now...so until it is cracked or opened again, it will not be updated in my card.

It is confirmed now?
YWG wasn't online since I'm pmed him. I hope this isn't confirmed and YWG change his mind and I can continue my work with WoodR4 for M3.
frown.gif

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Gaboros said:
It is confirmed now?
YWG wasn't online since I'm pmed him. I hope this isn't confirmed and YWG change his mind and I can continue my work with WoodR4 for M3.
frown.gif
I thought it was

Gaboros

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Gaboros said:
News!

It is confirmed now?
frown.gif
I thought it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, i never played it