Not open for further replies.

Tormentor667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Touchpod has updated, I will be uploading a new Quad-Boot when I get home from school, which should be a few minutes
Thanks for that, unfortunately Sakura doesn't boot for me anymore (no, not the checkdisk freeze), it simply freezes directly at the beginning with the pink splash screen.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Tormentor667 said:
Touchpod has updated, I will be uploading a new Quad-Boot when I get home from school, which should be a few minutes
Thanks for that, unfortunately Sakura doesn't boot for me anymore (no, not the checkdisk freeze), it simply freezes directly at the beginning with the pink splash screen.
Did you try backing up your card and formatting it with this?
http://filetrip.net/f10976-SDFormatter-Version-3-0BETA.html

News!
gaboros is making a replacement loader for me to dual-boot Sakura and Wood. Right now it loads into Wood, but the games aren't working, yet. So the next Quad-Boot update will be up soon, once that error is figured out.
I am uploading the latest Sakura right now.

tkg21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice work!
I have another question: Is there any shortcut on booting to load an specific FW?
Like, on start, hold X to boot r4? Something like that? That would be better than replacing the touchpod on the default loader, in my opinion.
I'm sorry for asking those things, but that's actually all I can do... for now (soon I'll enter college, then I'll start digging onto programming).

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
tkg21 said:
Nice work!
I have another question: Is there any shortcut on booting to load an specific FW?
Like, on start, hold X to boot r4? Something like that? That would be better than replacing the touchpod on the default loader, in my opinion.
I'm sorry for asking those things, but that's actually all I can do... for now (soon I'll enter college, then I'll start digging onto programming).
There is no way to do that anymore since the M3 Team locked that out with the latest versions. So the only option is to either remove Touchpod or replace it.
And gaboros is replacing it, which was the original plan

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have updated The M3 Quad-Boot. It is now The M3 Quad-Boot 3.0.
It will now auto-boot directly into Sakura instead of booting into the boot loader. I have removed all Touchpod's loading files. So yes you can load into Touchpod if you really want to, but it won't boot any games since I don't want it to anymore. You can re-add the Touchpod files if you want, but I will not add them to any future releases of The Quad-Boot and do plan on removing or replacing the boot loader when either gaboros or anyone can figure out how to remove it or modify it properly.
I am including the latest touchpod in the Temp Sakura if you interested in that.
I added the M3 Wood created by gaboros. I did set up the sav extension option so now it does work with .sav by default .
This is the one year gift I was planning on doing, but wasn't able to do at the time, so it's the late one year gift to everyone!
grog.gif

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
great post, great effort!

what you should add though, is a README. Something to get new users started. What do i do once i download the files? Do i copy it onto the SD? Then what? How do i switch FW's?
Like for example, holding down the A button only lets me choose Sakura and TP, how do i boot into other Firmwares? How do i access RTS features using the different firmwares? What are the hotkeys?

Of course i know all these things, but i had to figure it out myself. A short and sweet section, call it "QUICK START GUIDE" maybe, and this thread becomes even more awesome. I still don't know how to access RTS in the R4iRTS fw.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it reads Z003 in a small square box in the top right corner of the Sticker. If there is no mentioning of 003 then you got the normal M3i Zero

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Waflix said:
This does not work on M3i Zero gmp z003!

How should I know if I have that one?
I was about to post a picture before you asked
photofail.jpg

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
tkg21 said:
Nice work!
hold x or hold y to boot a specific fw is only possible with iSakuReal,
actually iSakuReal could be called the Only True Quad Boot (defaultn=fw1, x=fw2, y=fw3, b= fw4 Sakura 1.12+)
but, people don't like iSakuReal anymore because it doesn't have the RTS function (which is a worthless function, IMAO, and a waste of 4mb on the microsd for each game that enables RTS)

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
rave420 said:
great post, great effort!

what you should add though, is a README. Something to get new users started. What do i do once i download the files? Do i copy it onto the SD? Then what? How do i switch FW's?
Like for example, holding down the A button only lets me choose Sakura and TP, how do i boot into other Firmwares? How do i access RTS features using the different firmwares? What are the hotkeys?

Of course i know all these things, but i had to figure it out myself. A short and sweet section, call it "QUICK START GUIDE" maybe, and this thread becomes even more awesome. I still don't know how to access RTS in the R4iRTS fw.
I had that in the original version, but after several updates, I never got around to updating it. I was planning on making it.
After that I made it part of the post, but then took it out. I will add it back later as part of the main post.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Waflix said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Waflix said:
This does not work on M3i Zero gmp z003!

How should I know if I have that one?
I was about to post a picture before you asked
photofail.jpg

Mine doesn't say anything in that corner. I hope I may suggest I don't have a M3i Zero gmp z003?
If it doesn't say anything in that corner, then it is just a regular M3o Zero and will work with this firmware

Puzzle84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just updated the firmware on my M3i Zero and updated the System folder after formatting my Micro-SD first.
And now my pokemon platinum cheats don't work anymore.

Does anyone have a clue why this could be happening?

I selected the same cheats.

running on the newes F_Core and the newest Sakura.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Puzzle84 said:
just updated the firmware on my M3i Zero and updated the System folder after formatting my Micro-SD first.
And now my pokemon platinum cheats don't work anymore.

Does anyone have a clue why this could be happening?

I selected the same cheats.

running on the newes F_Core and the newest Sakura.
it seems like AR Pointer code types has been broken in this release, so no Pointer codes will work

update: Seems like the cheat function itself is broken, no cheats will work on any game

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
so, out of thousands on M3Real/M3i Zero users, no one cares to test the cheat function on M3Sakura 1.49 3rd Edition to see if it's completely broken or not??????

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
dsrules said:
so, out of thousands on M3Real/M3i Zero users, no one cares to test the cheat function on M3Sakura 1.49 3rd Edition to see if it's completely broken or not??????
My M3 hardly even works anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it. +1