OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MisterMooth said:
I think you mean "anagram", not acronym.

Wow, thanks. It's late, my brain needs a complete restart!

Also I translated that original image into english:
kouratranslated.jpg

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Why do I get the feeling that the word "Kaura" is just some horrible typo of "Sakura?" It certainly doesn't mean anything in Japanese, and it doesn't sound like a Chinese word, though I don't know any Cantonese or Mandarin so I wouldn't really know.

@Delta: Thanks for taking the initiative to start this up. I've linked to your "Kaura" FAQ at the very top of the M3 Sakura FAQ.

Ugh, still hate that word "Kaura" though.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice FAQ! Just got a reply from m3 support saying the'll look into the save file corruption problem.

and is it possible that you make a note about Brightness setting in the Bugs section?
"The brightness level doesn't save (N/A for DSi's)"

the brightness setting saves, it's just that it doesn't saves correctly, if you set it to level 1, the next time you bootup the Main Menu, it'll saves as level 2, it's 1 level higher than what you chose. ex. 1>2,2>3,3>4,4>1

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Why do I get the feeling that the word "Kaura" is just some horrible typo of "Sakura?" It certainly doesn't mean anything in Japanese, and it doesn't sound like a Chinese word, though I don't know any Cantonese or Mandarin so I wouldn't really know.

@Delta: Thanks for taking the initiative to start this up. I've linked to your "Kaura" FAQ at the very top of the M3 Sakura FAQ.

Ugh, still hate that word "Kaura" though.

I'm not saying it's a typo, I'm saying that maybe they did it on purpose because Kaura is fast like Sakura. Also remember that it's just pure speculation.

QUOTE(dsrules @ Feb 2 2010, 02:00 AM) Nice FAQ! Just got a reply from m3 support saying the'll look into the save file corruption problem.

and is it possible that you make a note about Brightness setting in the Bugs section?
"The brightness level doesn't save (N/A for DSi's)"

the brightness setting saves, it's just that it doesn't saves correctly, if you set it to level 1, the next time you bootup the Main Menu, it'll saves as level 2, it's 1 level higher than what you chose. ex. 1>2,2>3,3>4,4>1

Ah yes, that's actually what I meant to say. Tiredness strikes again! I'll change it now.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
why don't they use the empty space at bottom for the last played gba rom and use only the little NDS icon for the booting of roms.
I think that way it would look nicer.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultralex said:
why don't they use the empty space at bottom for the last played gba rom and use only the little NDS icon for the booting of roms.
You can use the one on top AND the one on the bottom for booting NDS or GBA ROMs. You just need to click on it while it's empty to bring up the selection prompts.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is an error I really think should be addressed. Make sure when you are using this, that you don't run out of memory.
If it does, you will notice that every time you try to play a game it would literally blue screen.
If you continue doing it, it will corrupt your card and will require reformatting.
I made this mistake because I forgot that this makes new files and it over ran my card.
So just a be wary and keep an eye on the amount of memory on your card.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Excellentnuke said:
Ultralex said:
You can use the one on top AND the one on the bottom for booting NDS or GBA ROMs. You just need to click on it while it's empty to bring up the selection prompts.

He meant they should make it so the bottom one can be used for launching recent GBA roms while the top would be for recent NDS roms, and finally you'd just use the DS icon at the bottom to boot either of them.

EDIT: Also, notice how once this was stickied the reply rate was greatly decreased
tongue.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true that this firmware could brick your cart? My M3 won't work I press on it in my DSi and I get the blackscreen warning that says please take out the DS cartige and put it back in.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Is it true that this firmware could brick your cart? My M3 won't work I press on it in my DSi and I get the blackscreen warning that says please take out the DS cartige and put it back in.

Probably because you defragged your microsd then pulled it out during the defragging process -.-

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
jakob95 said:

Probably because you defragged your microsd then pulled it out during the defragging process -.-
Didn't pull it out I turned off Computer... And I fixed it all I had to do was blow the M3 and put it back in.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jakob95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
jakob95 said:

Didn't pull it out I turned off Computer... And I fixed it all I had to do was blow the M3 and put it back in.

Dude, don't violate your flashcart like that!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy