The long story of Blaze.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Blaze, are you still going at it? Just give it a rest, already.

Seriously, I can only say "Seems legit" so many times before people start to think I'm serious.
242.jpg

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enlighten me as to exactly what you find offensive here, as I'm simply recounting the events of the last few days as they've been pretty interesting. What's your problem, exactly? Do you not believe me? Because I'll be happy to back up what I say. Anything to get you to stop posting crap like this every time I speak.

Hey, cool your jets! I'm sorry if you take offense; it's just that your obviously bullshit claims and pompous, self-obsessed tone rub me (and, evidently, plenty of others) the wrong way. You might like playing the role of "profound Internet bad ass", but let me be honest here: there is nothing more tiring than the tragedy of being you.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, cool your jets! I'm sorry if you take offense; it's just that your obviously bullshit claims and pompous, self-obsessed tone rub me (and, evidently, plenty of others) the wrong way. You might like playing the role of "profound Internet bad ass", but let me be honest here: there is nothing more tiring than the tragedy of being you.

'Obviously bullshit', you say? Care to back up such a statement? Or are you just another lost cause who assumes the worst in everybody because he has nothing better to do than show up and complain about something he has absolutely no understanding of whatsoever? If you're going to hurl abuse at me, at least be adult enough to hurl abuse based on facts instead of snap judgements.

I'm not entirely certain how I come off as 'self obsessed'. It's a blog about events in my life. What else do you want me to discuss? The price of petrol in Thailand? Eskimo legal systems? The biomechanics of a fruit bat's colon? You may not give a shit about what's going on with me, but some people do. Some people actually find my stories inspiring because I don't just give up.

I'm not interested in any sort of reputation as 'profound internet bad ass'. If I've gained such a reputation then perhaps it's because I write about things with a real impact on not only my life but the live of others. My blogs are about matters of consequence, not the excitement of buying a new console or something equally meaningless. But I'm not doing any of this for something as worthless as your approval. I do what I do because it's the right thing to do. I go the extra mile to help my friends because I'm fundamentally a good person. I get back up when life knocks me down because I don't see a reason to give up as long as the option to keep going remains open to me. If my attitude towards life in any way inspires anyone, then I've made just a little more impact with my life.

I don't see any reason to stop doing what I do. It helps me to organise my thoughts, and some people actually like it. If you don't, that's hardly my problem. Nobody's forcing you to read any of this. If you don't have any interest in my life, why are you here kicking up a fuss? Either you're nothing but a troll looking to cause trouble for his own twisted amusement, or you're jealous that I actually have interesting things to talk about and so deep in denial that all you can do is lash out with frankly feeble attempts to irritate me. Fact is that I know who and what I am, I'm proud, I hold my head up high every day knowing that I make a difference. What exactly do you do that has any noteworthy impact on the real world? I spent my day today giving an old friend some legal advice on a matter I've encountered before. What did you do, aside from sit and think up ways to try and piss me off?

Reactions: Sterling

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The biomechanics of a fruit bat's colon?

Yes, please do. That might be more interesting than all the other shit that gets posted up here [no pun intended].

PS

I was following your blog... until the blogs disappeared. There was less flaming there, IIRC. That was prob coz you could really lay it on 'em for disturbing a blog that is technically yours. Sadly, blogs exist no longer.

PPS

Yeah, I like to read, and the more varied, the better. Whatcha gonna do, sue me?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enlighten me as to exactly what you find offensive here, as I'm simply recounting the events of the last few days as they've been pretty interesting. What's your problem, exactly? Do you not believe me? Because I'll be happy to back up what I say. Anything to get you to stop posting crap like this every time I speak.

As for my name change, it's going through now as I have to replace my passport in order to go to New Zealand. Seems stupid to wait any longer for the change since it'd necessitate buying two passports. I got most of the way through the process a while back but got a little sidetracked.

The fact that you claimed to have died three times is just a start. Kinda makes me smell bullshit right there.

Other than that the obvious delusions of grandeur is a bit offsetting, regardless of the truthfulness of your story.

And, to be blunt, you've been playing GBAtemp like a pity party, only offering one side of every story that paints you as some Herculean figure who has a world of troubles coming at him but valiantly strikes them all down.

I'm just being completely honest here because yes, I am feeling the same exact way reading your posts. I honestly don't believe in their authenticity and I find claims like "I'm a genius" to just be outright delusional and narcissistic.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The fact that you claimed to have died three times is just a start. Kinda makes me smell bullshit right there.

Other than that the obvious delusions of grandeur is a bit offsetting, regardless of the truthfulness of your story.

And, to be blunt, you've been playing GBAtemp like a pity party, only offering one side of every story that paints you as some Herculean figure who has a world of troubles coming at him but valiantly strikes them all down.

I'm just being completely honest here because yes, I am feeling the same exact way reading your posts. I honestly don't believe in their authenticity and I find claims like "I'm a genius" to just be outright delusional and narcissistic.

My heart was damaged when I was stabbed years ago. I had to be resucitated twice that night, and a third time when my heart stopped during surgery recently to replace the valve that was damaged by the health problems I suffered over Christmas. Three times. Pretty well documented. I need to make light of the situation because I wake up every day knowing that if the stress gets too much then I could rupture another valve and die. It's not easy to wake up every morning and face your own mortality. Maybe you should try it sometime. Hire someone to wake you up every morning by shoving a revolver in your face and asking you if you feel lucky today. See how long your sanity lasts without an outlet for the stress.

I don't strike down all of the world's problems on my own. I always have help from my friends, and some battles we just can't win. As I type this someone very dear to me is facing a battle in court over an offence she didn't commit and there's basically fuck all I can do about it, despite it being patently obvious that she's innocent. And it's fucking heartbreaking that I can't help, ok? So if I big up the achievements I do have, so fucking what? It gets me through the day, ok? Sometimes people need to feel like they can take on the world. Maybe if you actually faced half the problems I have to on a daily basis you might understand. I'd give anything for a normal life where I don't have all these concerns, hence the plan to pack up my shit and move to New Zealand where I can leave all this crap behind and finally live something akin to a normal, safe, boring life.

I'm not entirely sure why I'd be expected to tell stories from the perspective of others. I'm not them. I'm me. So naturally I talk about life from my own point of view. Sorry for not being omniscient enough to see everything from all angles so you get the complete picture about something you clearly have no interest in anyway.

As for me saying I'm a genius, I actually am. Tested and proven. I see no reason not to be proud of that, so frankly you can blow it out your ass.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My heart was damaged when I was stabbed years ago. I had to be resucitated twice that night, and a third time when my heart stopped during surgery recently to replace the valve that was damaged by the health problems I suffered over Christmas. Three times. Pretty well documented. I need to make light of the situation because I wake up every day knowing that if the stress gets too much then I could rupture another valve and die. It's not easy to wake up every morning and face your own mortality. Maybe you should try it sometime. Hire someone to wake you up every morning by shoving a revolver in your face and asking you if you feel lucky today. See how long your sanity lasts without an outlet for the stress.

I don't strike down all of the world's problems on my own. I always have help from my friends, and some battles we just can't win. As I type this someone very dear to me is facing a battle in court over an offence she didn't commit and there's basically fuck all I can do about it, despite it being patently obvious that she's innocent. And it's fucking heartbreaking that I can't help, ok? So if I big up the achievements I do have, so fucking what? It gets me through the day, ok? Sometimes people need to feel like they can take on the world. Maybe if you actually faced half the problems I have to on a daily basis you might understand. I'd give anything for a normal life where I don't have all these concerns, hence the plan to pack up my shit and move to New Zealand where I can leave all this crap behind and finally live something akin to a normal, safe, boring life.

I'm not entirely sure why I'd be expected to tell stories from the perspective of others. I'm not them. I'm me. So naturally I talk about life from my own point of view. Sorry for not being omniscient enough to see everything from all angles so you get the complete picture about something you clearly have no interest in anyway.

As for me saying I'm a genius, I actually am. Tested and proven. I see no reason not to be proud of that, so frankly you can blow it out your ass.

The thing is that it's a constant pity party with you. I don't expect stories to be told from two perspectives, I just feel that you are inflating your own story to make it seem like your a constant victim in every situation.

Also, as for the genius thing, I don't even know what to say anymore. This is delusions of grandeur in its highest extent.

My whole point is that you are a constant pity party, expecting everyone to comfort you to boost your own ego and to paint yourself as some heroic figure. From your own stories where you're nothing but the good guy to your own claims of being a genius, it's clear that these threads are really just to boost ego. I hate to say it but I am getting really sick of a mopey story in every thread.

That's my speech for these threads, quite honestly I can't fathom more bullshit.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I neither want nor require your pity, nor anyone else's. I do these mainly to organise my own thoughts on the matter. So I talk about how I overcome odds. What do you expect? When you achieve something noteworthy, what else are you meant to do? Pretend it's no big deal? I finally got together with the girl I've been pining for for a decade. How is that anything other than a fantastic and inspirational tale? Sorry we can't all be as humble as you, strutting about the forums passing judgement on anything and everything, calling me a liar without any basis for doing so, giving me crap when you don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about, acting like your opinion is the be all and end all of everything. And then having the cheek to call me arrogant and delusional. I'll put this as simply as I can. FUCK YOU.

Reactions: naved.islam14

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My heart was damaged when I was stabbed years ago. I had to be resucitated twice that night, and a third time when my heart stopped during surgery recently to replace the valve that was damaged by the health problems I suffered over Christmas. Three times. Pretty well documented.

Just a question, but how long were you.... "dead" each time exactly? And how was your heart damaged? Did the jerk stab you and run?

And how did you or your friend get the molestor in Tokyo's medical records?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Pretty well documented? Can you present this documentation? Because saying "It's documented" without actually showing any documents means jack shit. It's kind of funny that you say I can't back up any of my claims... while you refuse to back up your outlandish tales. Sorry, buddy, but the burden of proof lies on you.

And now that we're on the topic of your heart injury, let's go back to how you go that. So your friend was being "gang raped" and you heroically intervened. How did you find this gang rape? How did you know it was going on? Did you stumble onto it like Mr. Magoo? Also, and with all due respect, you don't exactly look like the "gang fighting" type in any way, shape, or form.

Plus, a gang rape? Really? Really?

It seems more like you saw the topic covering the horrific sex crimes in India, and immediately thought "How can this be about me?" So now your friend was the victim of a gang rape - but it's cool, guys, because you were totally there to step in. Not only that, you suffered a horrible injury for your sacrifice. Shit, you even died. Twice! And unlike that hack, Jesus, you came back for a repeat performance.

Ha, try topping that, Indian victims!

(By the way, how long were you dead for each time? If it's documented, I'm sure you could give me a number)

"It's okay to peddle lies and falsehoods because, gosh, life is just hard." Huh, I must have missed that lesson in class. Silly me.

Ha ha, oh man, you're... serious? Oh. Oh. Oh....

I don't know, I have a hard time buying this. I'm sorry, but someone who a) thinks they can spin this crap and not get called on it and b) whines about their financial hardships while continuing to spend money on video games (including a 3DS handheld that, apparently, costs thousands) hardly strikes me as genius material.

FUCK YOU.

Well, looks like someone's mad - and oh so mature to boot!

Actinopterygian Melospiza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to interject, but that statement right there shows a clear indication that you are in fact not a genius. It's certainly not definitive so don't act like that's what I'm saying, but studies show that those with high intelligence are generally very humble about it and often try to downplay it, whereas those with lower intelligence tend to think and act as though they are really smart, which is exactly what you are doing. Like i said, this is just what studies show, so there's no need to whine about how you're clearly just different from the norm.

PS: You probably shouldn't have eaten that meat feast pizza with blue cheese if you just got through heart surgery, that's a huge no-no :teach:. Oh but I forgot, you probably have some sort of super heart or some other bullshit you're going to pull out of your ass to explain why it's totally cool for you to eat foods high in fat and cholesterol right after heart surgery.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was avoiding this thread because I couldn't stand the thought of everyone fawning over the story. Then I actually took time to read the replies...
Sorry man I genuinely want to believe you are the superhero you claim to be, but it's just too much. At first a person thinks "wow that's pretty cool"
then they think "huh, interesting..."
then they think "okay this guy is full of shit"
Anything else I have to say was covered by Punhars and Guildy pretty much.

To your credit, I genuinely think you should pursue a career as an author of some sort. Real or not, your stories do tend to speak out. I could see you writing a successful book if you put your mind to it, and made it a fiction book.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what? I don't have time for this. I find it really quite depressing that you all assume the worst in everyone. But here's the answers to a few of the more retarded points.

- I was fortunate enough to come across the attack on Amelia because she was coming to meet me. She was leaving the cinema, I was leaving my brother's which is close by. We'd arranged to meet up and go for a drink. She was set upon by a group of drunken idiots who...well, you get the idea. I heard her screaming for help and did my best to fight them off. I'm not some sort of super warrior but I was full of rage so I did ok. I bought her enough time to break free and run for help. The lead guy lost it when she got away and in a moment of drunken stupidity whipped out his knife and stabbed me in the chest. Because she'd escaped and called the police and ambulance already, I just barely made it to the hospital in time. My heart stopped for a minute or so each time, thankfully the doctors here managed to revive me. Happy now? Or is it totally unbelievable simply because you saw it in the papers and thought 'this couldn't possibly happen to anyone else'? I've lived with the damage to my heart ever since and she's lived with the nightmare of what she went through so DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE THIS SOME SICK POWER PLAY. The fact you sank that low disgusts me. As for the 'burden of proof', I'm hardly likely to scan in my fucking medical records to appease some internet jackass who thinks he's important enough tobe making demands and act like a fucking private eye because he has literally nothing better to do.

- Amelia is kept up to date with what happened to her attacker because it's relevant to any charges she might end up facing. You have a problem, take it up with her. She's not in any mood to be giving me details right now.

- You clearly don't bother to get your facts right as I never said my 3DS cost thousands. The valuable one I won in a Club Nintendo competition. It was selling for thousands on eBay when they first showed up, that's no longer the case but you can still get a couple of hundred quid for them. My actual active 3DS is an aqua blue launch model I saved up for months for when it first launched and I had a steady job. So I don't know where you get your ideas about my finacial situation. Do your research next time.

- I've done plenty of IQ tests over the years and every one of them has said I have a genius level IQ. I'm proud of it because it allowed me to counter the worst effects of the constant moving about as a kid and get through my exams with decent grades. So I' m not exactly humble about it. I'm not compelled by some religious rules to be humble before everyone. I'm proud of my achievements and couldn't give a flying fuck what 'studies' say. As for the pizza, it's an extremely rare treat I allowed myself for doing well. Eating a fairly small pizza with a tiny bit of extra cheese won't kill me. I get plenty of exercise to counter the worst of it anyway.

Also, I am writing a story, for those that expressed an interest. It's basically my autobiography. I actually started writing it years ago because a friend of mine who didn't know me in my very early years wanted to know what it was like for me growing up. One thing led to another and the project just kinda blossomed from there, really.

Anyway, I'm leaving this now as while I would like to continue debating this with you all, I refuse to converse with people like Gahars who will sink to such lows. You're an affront to every good thing that human beings are capable of and should be bloody ashamed of yourself. To take the pain and suffering of someone who lived through one of the worst things a human being can possibly experience and use it in an attempt to make yourself look good on a website...you truly sicken me.

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it's true just post the documents and laugh in their faces, and if you don't well then it's blatantly obvious you're lying and they can laugh in your face.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what? I don't have time for this. I find it really quite depressing that you all assume the worst in everyone. But here's the answers to a few of the more retarded points.

- I was fortunate enough to come across the attack on Amelia because she was coming to meet me. She was leaving the cinema, I was leaving my brother's which is close by. We'd arranged to meet up and go for a drink. She was set upon by a group of drunken idiots who...well, you get the idea. I heard her screaming for help and did my best to fight them off. I'm not some sort of super warrior but I was full of rage so I did ok. I bought her enough time to break free and run for help. The lead guy lost it when she got away and in a moment of drunken stupidity whipped out his knife and stabbed me in the chest. Because she'd escaped and called the police and ambulance already, I just barely made it to the hospital in time. My heart stopped for a minute or so each time, thankfully the doctors here managed to revive me. Happy now? Or is it totally unbelievable simply because you saw it in the papers and thought 'this couldn't possibly happen to anyone else'? I've lived with the damage to my heart ever since and she's lived with the nightmare of what she went through so DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE MAKE THIS SOME SICK POWER PLAY. The fact you sank that low disgusts me. As for the 'burden of proof', I'm hardly likely to scan in my fucking medical records to appease some internet jackass who thinks he's important enough tobe making demands and act like a fucking private eye because he has literally nothing better to do.

- Amelia is kept up to date with what happened to her attacker because it's relevant to any charges she might end up facing. You have a problem, take it up with her. She's not in any mood to be giving me details right now.

- You clearly don't bother to get your facts right as I never said my 3DS cost thousands. The valuable one I won in a Club Nintendo competition. It was selling for thousands on eBay when they first showed up, that's no longer the case but you can still get a couple of hundred quid for them. My actual active 3DS is an aqua blue launch model I saved up for months for when it first launched and I had a steady job. So I don't know where you get your ideas about my finacial situation. Do your research next time.

- I've done plenty of IQ tests over the years and every one of them has said I have a genius level IQ. I'm proud of it because it allowed me to counter the worst effects of the constant moving about as a kid and get through my exams with decent grades. So I' m not exactly humble about it. I'm not compelled by some religious rules to be humble before everyone. I'm proud of my achievements and couldn't give a flying fuck what 'studies' say. As for the pizza, it's an extremely rare treat I allowed myself for doing well. Eating a fairly small pizza with a tiny bit of extra cheese won't kill me. I get plenty of exercise to counter the worst of it anyway.

Also, I am writing a story, for those that expressed an interest. It's basically my autobiography. I actually started writing it years ago because a friend of mine who didn't know me in my very early years wanted to know what it was like for me growing up. One thing led to another and the project just kinda blossomed from there, really.

Anyway, I'm leaving this now as while I would like to continue debating this with you all, I refuse to converse with people like Gahars who will sink to such lows. You're an affront to every good thing that human beings are capable of and should be bloody ashamed of yourself. To take the pain and suffering of someone who lived through one of the worst things a human being can possibly experience and use it in an attempt to make yourself look good on a website...you truly sicken me.

Baspingo.

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My heart was damaged when I was stabbed years ago.

But I thought you said that attack happened day before yesterday night... So how did she get the medical details of her attacker? How do either of you know he had a broken wrist, cracked ribs, a broken nose hanging like a snot dribble, and a tap-dance lesson done on his throat? Doctors in Japan don't really just give that info away with ease.... :unsure:

My best friend is in Tokyo at the moment on a business trip. She was coming back to her hotel last night and some douche tried to molest her. Thankfully she's well trained so he got the shock of his life. Grabbed her ass and she whirled around and battered the fuck out of him, took him totally off guard. He's now in hospital with his wrist broken, his ribs cracked, his nose barely hanging on to what remains of his face, and her boot marks on his throat.

EDIT: Don't really care to see a scar of the stab wound, I'm just confused by the story. It doesn't really make sense and rape, stabbings, sexual assaults, none of it is something that should be lied about. Many people go through that each day, so it's not exactly amusing if it is a lie. The way you tell the story makes it come off as a lie. We don't know what really happened, we can only assume. And I assume it's a sack of nonsense by the way it sounds.

Alas, you have nothing to prove to us. But if you want to inspire others, start with the truth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah I wanted to see shards of the titanic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I kept thinking jaws was gonna come up and attack
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Jaws is on a diet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn power went out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok xdqwerty, your little bro prob tripped On the cord and unplugged you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ya I'm afraid of the dark hug me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Grab and hold close your AncientBoi doll.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn didn't charge my external battery either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Take the batteries out of your SuperStabber3000... Or is it gas powered?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I stole batteries from your black mamba
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My frozen food better hold up for an hour I know that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else gonna be a big lunch and dinner tomorrow.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you pay your power bill? Or give all yo money to my wife, again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good the estimated time is the same exact time they just said
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Load up your pc and monitor, and head to a McDonalds dining room, they have free WiFi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please watch your porn in the bathroom
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No sir we can not sell you anymore apple pies, after what you did with the last one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We ran out
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    for your life
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My life has no value my fat ass is staying right here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nearly 4 hours without power :(