Hacking The location of save files on the NAND

jaybee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone know where the exact location of the save files are on the nand. I have a nand dump with a load of save games in it and I want to remove them to make the dump smaller. It would take ages using the sys menu on Sneek2! Thanks in advance.

(BTW) I promise to be on my best behavior now and no more bad jokes about bricking Wii's and idiots etc.
mellow.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
each game gets its own folder on the nand. look in /title and fou will see folders for each type of title. 00010001 are downloaded/wiiware/VC/hamebrew channels. 00010002 are the shitty bloated nintendo channels. 00010000 and 00010004 are disc games. so you open up the 00010000 folder and you will see a folder for each game. the cryptic numbers/letters are just the ID4 of the game converted to hex. inside each game's folder, there may be shit in the data folder. thats the save for that game.

jaybee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! That's a great help. Now I can trim down my Sneek2 dump so it just stores the problematic Wiiware titles that I want to run!
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that