The location of save files on the NAND

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by jaybee, Feb 18, 2010.

Feb 18, 2010
  1. jaybee
    OP

Member jaybee GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Does anyone know where the exact location of the save files are on the nand. I have a nand dump with a load of save games in it and I want to remove them to make the dump smaller. It would take ages using the sys menu on Sneek2! Thanks in advance.

(BTW) I promise to be on my best behavior now and no more bad jokes about bricking Wii's and idiots etc. [​IMG]

2. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    each game gets its own folder on the nand. look in /title and fou will see folders for each type of title. 00010001 are downloaded/wiiware/VC/hamebrew channels. 00010002 are the shitty bloated nintendo channels. 00010000 and 00010004 are disc games. so you open up the 00010000 folder and you will see a folder for each game. the cryptic numbers/letters are just the ID4 of the game converted to hex. inside each game's folder, there may be shit in the data folder. thats the save for that game.

3. jaybee
    OP

Member jaybee GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Thanks! That's a great help. Now I can trim down my Sneek2 dump so it just stores the problematic Wiiware titles that I want to run! [​IMG]