Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i.Domination said:
Donato_Dobango said:
Kirby's Squeak Squad also sold pretty well with the amount of advertising they are giving Starfy right now, and that game had a little less PR if only because Starfy is getting the blog and website press for being the first Americanized game in the series.

They are expecting high yield. Since they are not producing big 'N' games now, this is probbably their trump card in June.

And I just found something that justifies "one fierce friend"
biggrin.gif

stafy3.jpg

Doesn't look so cutesy now eh, Rayder?
smileipb2.png
doesnt look cute at all
smileipb2.png

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Nah you can dress starly up as a nurse. Giving pirate starfy something to do....
happy.gif
I wonder what the naked starfy looks like.... oh wait he is already naked. This game should have a "M" rating for "Cartoon Nudeness"
smileipb2.png

The wardrobe is actually one of the things in this game that I look forward to the most! Pirate starfy
wub.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i.Domination said:
Nah you can dress starly up as a nurse. Giving pirate starfy something to do....
happy.gif
I wonder what the naked starfy looks like.... oh wait he is already naked. This game should have a "M" rating for "Cartoon Nudeness"
smileipb2.png

The wardrobe is actually one of the things in this game that I look forward to the most! Pirate starfy
wub.gif
*cough*
rated for catoon simplicity more like. he's teaching kids that it's okay.. to..
save ____(what're you supposed to do?) while wearing nothing and robbing people's thoughts into outfits?!

smileipb2.png

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I had this game in my hands at Costco yesterday - all ready to purchase it, and the computer freaked out and wouldn't sell it to me before release date.
cry.gif

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Or just buy them over with a little "extra service charge"
tongue.gif

Nah, just wait for its release, the more you wait the more likely you will play longer on the day of purchase. Me, I don't have money so I'll sadly play the dump then buy it next month.

Oh and people, don't turn this into a dump thread~
smile.gif

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm broke
frown.gif
.... I said I will buy it next month though~

Anyways....

UPDATE!!!!

The official website has been updated with things other than "pre-order" and "suscribe to newsletter", theres now more stuff like media gallery and gameplay!

Go check it out!

Edit:Ohhh, theres a dress-up video(only one costume used for each star-thingy sibling) , better screens *in english* and the commercials!
biggrin.gif

Edit2: The different forms are called "Roostar", "Starfright", "Starsmurf" and "Monstar".... I always knew Ninty fail at naming ^_ ^

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL.... Anyone here from Gamestop or whatever?

Nah.... lets not start about dumping.

There are actually some cool mini-games for the multiplayer.... Ballon popping
biggrin.gif

Sad no one I know that has a DS will play this game though
frown.gif

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donato_Dobango said:
I don't think I recall a video game, movie, or CD release ever taking place on a Sunday either.

Game releases happen on Sundays VERY often. This is nothing new at all. Nintendo has been doing this for years and years, though there are other companies who have done the same on a regular basis (most recently, Guitar Hero titles).

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Achilles said:
I had this game in my hands at Costco yesterday - all ready to purchase it, and the computer freaked out and wouldn't sell it to me before release date.
cry.gif
Stores usually have a game a week before it's release, which is freaking stupid if you ask me. I don't see why we can't get games a day or two early if they already have them in stock.

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
Stores usually have a game a week before it's release, which is freaking stupid if you ask me. I don't see why we can't get games a day or two early if they already have them in stock.

No they don't. With the exception of Sunday releases and certain big name titles that are street dated, most games arrive at stores a day or two after the ship date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: google it