OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
Returning from the previous four Starfy titles are the costume series of power ups - this time, it is a ghost, dragon, chicken, and an ice-tailed manatee costume. Unlike other games in the series, instead of touching a costume, Starfy touches Rampa's thought bubbles to put on a costume. The game also has DS wireless co-op play in some areas, where one person controls Starfy, and the other controls Starly (known in Japan as Starpy). There is another feature in which you can send your boss battle records using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Five different minigames are offered, one of them a cooking game starring Starly. Returning from The Legendary Starfy series is the wardrobe collection in which you dress Starfy and Starly in different outfits.

Dun see much but mini games is a plus. I'll post all the other videos tommorrow... or you can just go youtube
biggrin.gif

Edit: lol at elixir
smile.gif
I'm not going to ask for cheats. But maybe they are
evil.gif
And you not going to touch any games except IS? People will
cry.gif

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
LOL making cheats is a chore huh? But I heard this game won't have great difficulty so maybe you don't need to make the cheats after all!

Here are the japanese ads... I found out that the poster had 4 ads, but 1&2/ 3&4 were repeated so I picked out the longer videos

Shown yesterday; Some nice gameplay

Another video; Its shows the transformations and mini game for multiplayer (wow cookie baking).... Then some costumes' showing at the end! Starfy in pirate costume! Can't wait
wub.gif

And its school holidays and next monday i have no remedials! YAY
happy.gif

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
No maybe there will be.... like transformation cheats? Though its really not going to be much of a difference in simple game. But maybe a "costume" code? Oh wait..... do we have codes for its J version? If we have I'll just convert them myself (though I won't use it)

And of course. Nothing to do with laziness, more with integrity
tongue.gif

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
The game also has DS wireless co-op play in some areas, where one person controls Starfy, and the other controls Starfy's sister Stapy (known in Japan as Starpy). There is another feature in which you can send your boss battle records using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Five different minigames are offered, one of them a cooking game starring Stapy.

Thats what I can find from wikipedia (lol i know its a useless source, but at least its something). Mini-games and wifi online boss battle scores sharing, gamespot says the minigames aren't bad
happy.gif

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Achievements and art huh? In-game maybe. Maybe some through certain number of times for wifi or wireless co-op. Since there are costumes (as in dress-up-cute-starfy costumes)....

Anyone who played the japanese version has more in-depth in the multiplay?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not long now.

Don't judge the series on the DS games though, the first three on the GBA were so much better and I really hope Nintendo bring them to the West one day in one for or another.

Domination

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Its a long standing franchise, it will be good even if its worsened
biggrin.gif

And from reviews of previous games and my own experience playing it(only a little though) I expect this game will live up to the legacy even if the legacy isn't that good any more. From your wanted level in the "weekly expected games" thread early (p)reviews and the hands-on from game companies, this game is going to be good one way or another.

Hope people buy it though, for the older series to come out in english
biggrin.gif

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I know the one thing I love, and it's something Nintendo has been doing in some of their games lately, is the bug eyed expression of fear Starfy has when he's being thrown or is riding a speeding minecart. I love that design style choice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.