The legendary "devil" Roblox user has been terminated

SlasherGamer21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Now don't get me wrong I hate Roblox as much as the next guy on GBATemp. Maybe even Tempy hates it we'll never know but this is news that I think is worthy of some discussion.

So...as some of you may know "666" is what people call the devil's number. Well a user ID that was just full on "666" was terminated today and honestly it shocked everybody. News is still spreading though so it'll take time before the shock REALLY comes. The account was PG'ed because it was an OG account hence the very small 3-digit user ID. PG means Password Guess btw in case you didn't know. Whoever PG'ed it either sold it to somebody for a shit ton of money...we're talking like over $100 or maybe even $1K. Not aware of its worth. Or the PG'er just kept it for themselves. Whatever they did it was a very active account, lots of followers, not much following, some friends here and there. The account was online like a couple 30 minutes or hours ago before it got terminated.

The profile link now redirects to a 404. Here's the link in case you want to see for yourself: https://www.roblox.com/users/666/profile

Reactions: Deleted User

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blimey...

Do you always talk like that? :unsure:

Honestly: I've read and reread the thread, but it's so full of assumptions and unneeded information that I'm not even sure it has any value. If I scrap out every piece of unnecessary words and sentences, I just have the following:

"someone got hacked"

No, I don't know who 666 was, is or will be. Should I care? :unsure:
The profile link now redirects to a 404. Here's the link in case you want to see for yourself: https://www.roblox.com/users/666/profile
Hmm...I've given people flak from not giving sources. Never thought I'd ever say the opposite.

But ey: credit where credit's due. Congratulations: you're not making any of this up. In fact, I've never seen a profile link being so non-existing as in that link right there. :creep:

SlasherGamer21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Blimey...

Do you always talk like that? :unsure:

Honestly: I've read and reread the thread, but it's so full of assumptions and unneeded information that I'm not even sure it has any value. If I scrap out every piece of unnecessary words and sentences, I just have the following:

"someone got hacked"

No, I don't know who 666 was, is or will be. Should I care? :unsure:

Hmm...I've given people flak from not giving sources. Never thought I'd ever say the opposite.

But ey: credit where credit's due. Congratulations: you're not making any of this up. In fact, I've never seen a profile link being so non-existing as in that link right there. :creep:

My apologies if it had unneeded info and shit like that. I will use it for future threads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.