The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time in Unreal Engine 5

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I saw this on my phone a few days ago. it will probably be several generations before Nintendo takes this kind of care by one of its best games. I'm playing the nso version, in the water temple. I'm missing one key, which I'll look for tomorrow. I'm loving the game even though it's pretty old. I'm not really a graphics person, but they do add to the overall enjoyment.

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tbgvaeoj2f381.jpg

Last edited by sley,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there's also either an unreal 4 or 5, probably the former, version of zora's domain. seeing water is amazing with this stuff.

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I do not know if he tried to do the same as CryZENx but I think that where they all fail is in the gameplay, Yes, UE4 and UE5 allow beautiful, super detailed graphics that we will never see in an official Nintendo product. However it is still under the "limitation of the N64" regarding the maps, all are small areas that try to give the feeling of a whole world.

If we ever have a remake of OOT or MM, they should be built in an open world, I'm not saying that we can climb anywhere like BOTW but really all those areas are together without using a mini map.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not know if he tried to do the same as CryZENx but I think that where they all fail is in the gameplay, Yes, UE4 and UE5 allow beautiful, super detailed graphics that we will never see in an official Nintendo product. However it is still under the "limitation of the N64" regarding the maps, all are small areas that try to give the feeling of a whole world.

If we ever have a remake of OOT or MM, they should be built in an open world, I'm not saying that we can climb anywhere like BOTW but really all those areas are together without using a mini map.

that's gorgeous. I still don't have Epona, not really sure how to get her out of the corral, and I don't want to know. I'm going through the game with no faqs or walkthroughs. :)

Reactions: KimKong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.