The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Welcome to the Ocarina of Time 3D glitch guide! Here I will be posting glitches and other fun stuff to do in the game.
finalglitchbanner.jpg
Thnx to VampireLied for this awesome banner!​
GLITCHES
Swordless Link
The easiest way to do this is by letting Ganon knock it out of your hands and then save and reset.
Once you've reloaded Link should have no sword at all and the green button should be empty.

First Person Epona View
Perform swordless Link, then do items on epona with dins fire. the game will lag, than you will fall of the horse and do a fire dome. as you can see you will not be on epona and as you walk, epona copies you, you can warp back with "a" you can also go into first person view if you use the fire dome a second time.

Getting Epona Without Having Epona or Epona's Song
Start the race against Ingo with your standard slow brownish horse and race until you are at the shack. Wait till the clock reads around 00:28 and continue your race. Ingo will never cross the finish line as he simply disappeared. With this method, you can win both races against Ingo without riding Epona.

HUGE GLITCHES
Adult Link in Jabu Jabu's Belly
As Adult LInk, go to Zora's Fountain. Walk around on the left edge of the ice ramp located where Jabu-Jabu once was. You should eventually end up in Jabu-Jabu's belly. You can do everything in this dungeon Young Link could, even walk into the light crystal at the end of the dungeon (boss room).

Here's a video for easy reference:

Young Link with the master sword

Fun Stuff
Never lose tunics and shields
When a Like-Like is eating you, equip the Kokiri Tunic and Mirror Shield. Because neither can be purchased, nothing in the environment is able to destroy them, and so the Like-Like can’t eat them.

Chicken Attack
Note: this is a rather dangerous (though quite amusing) pursuit, so do not attempt it if your health is low — one hit from a chicken depletes a half heart container. If you are inclined to be attacked by an enormous horde of chickens, attack one repeatedly until it calls up its buddies, and then run as rapidly as possible in the opposite direction (zig-zag as you run). Two of the better places to do this are at the entrance to Kakariko Village, where there is an easy escape route, or in Lon Lon Ranch, where you can attack them while riding Epona and be invincible to their attacks. Note: Megaton Hammer will work with one attack because it is hitting multiple times with one attack.

Sign Reconstruction
If you ever feel the need to take out your aggression on one of the larger wooden signs with a sword or bomb and subsequently realize that you actually wanted to read it, either leave the room or play Zelda’s Lullaby and watch the sign put itself back together

Getting the Biggoron Sword
Here is what you need to get and do to receive the Biggoron Sword. This is a great sword since it cuts swings to death practically in half. Some have time limits and don’t warp or else it will reduce time and you need Epona for this. Use the same carrot method when you beat Ingo for this.
How to read: When you read one line, that tells you where you give a certain item to a person (e.x.,Corjiro you get from Kakariko Village from the Cucco Girl). The next line shows you where you give the item you obtained from the previous line to and where the person is.
Pocket Egg-Cucco Girl (Kakariko Village) (Note: Make him happy by waking up Talon and then go back to Cucco Girl)
Corjiro-Brother of Cucco Girl (Lost Woods)
Odd Mushroom-Mother behind potion shop (Kakariko Village)
Odd Potion-Kokiri Girl (Lost Woods)
Poacher’s Saw-Carpender (Gerudo Valley)
Goron’s Sword-Biggoron (Death Mountain)
Prescription-King Zora (Zora’s Domain)
Eyeball Frog-Professor (Lake Hylia)
Eye Drops-Biggoron (Death Mountain)
You will receive a claim check after step 9. Play the Sun’s Song 6 times or wait three days to get the Biggoron Sword. Believe me, it’s worth all that work!

Big Poe Locations
This is the weird Ghost Shop guy’s quest. He says that once you get a 1000 points on your card, you’ll be a happy man. Each Big Poe is worth 100 points, and can be found only in Hyrule Field on horseback.
Some are harder than others, and sometimes you may have to ride through these locations at different angles a few times so you can get your shots off to off them.
You can walk around Hyrule Field and find the locations definitely, but the Poe you encounter on foot will not be Big Poe and will not earn you points.
1. At the sign from Hyrule Castle directing you to Lon Lon Ranch.
2. Near the lone tree just outside of the entrance to Lon Lon Ranch.
3. Exit Hyrule Castle and go to the right near the stream, where all of the black bushes are.
4. Exit Kakariko Village and go near the ledge to the right.
5. The Place where the stone wall turns. Go to the left of Lon Lon Ranch if coming from Hyrule Castle.
6. The boulder where the road splits, between Lon Lon Ranch and the Lost Woods.
7. At a patch of grass along the path from location 6. Pass the boulder going straight from Lost Woods. It is between the lone green tree and the small grove.
8. In the grove of trees described in location 7 but slightly to the right exiting Lake Hylia.
9. The place where the road splits outside of the entrance to Gerudo Valley.
10. The only tree near the entrance to Gerudo Valley and below the ledge.
I hope this helps anyone else who had trouble or hasn’t had the chance to have trouble with this particular mission.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A text explanation to accompany the videos would be good. I personally hate watching video guides. Also, everyone should feel free to submit their own REAL, VERIFIABLE glitches.
Everyone have fun. :)

Reactions: Jiehfeng

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
no, the bottle glitch rewrites items :)

one of the easiest glitches is when you are adult link, go on epona. then save on epona. quit, start a new save, and (child) link will have the master sword! (i think it really is that simple)
i think you can put the megaton hammer on his through this way, but i forget how...

and 'escaping the forest', as child link, without the sword or shield, that is nice fun! i never did any glitches in the n64 version, but after playing through it on my 3ds i wanted to mess around aha.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
no, the bottle glitch rewrites items :)

one of the easiest glitches is when you are adult link, go on epona. then save on epona. quit, start a new save, and (child) link will have the master sword! (i think it really is that simple)
i think you can put the megaton hammer on his through this way, but i forget how...

and 'escaping the forest', as child link, without the sword or shield, that is nice fun! i never did any glitches in the n64 version, but after playing through it on my 3ds i wanted to mess around aha.

Awesome.
Lemme confirm it

felystar

Trophies
XP
Country
You should put all videos with glitches as there are some glitches with videos in strategywiki.org
BTW, put this glitch there:
Use every Item Everywhere / Broken Camera (3DS only)

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
you are missing so many.

Thanyou.
I know I'm missing a huge lot, that's why I said recommend me some! Lol :P

You should put all videos with glitches as there are some glitches with videos in strategywiki.org
BTW, put this glitch there:
Use every Item Everywhere / Broken Camera (3DS only)

I'll add that ^_^

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the triple post but, I got an awesome banner for this.
Credit goes to VampireLied

Happy Glitching! :D

I'm sorry, but since I work for a web and graphic design company I have to ask this:

In what world do you live in where that banner is awesome? It's an atrocious mess that would make even non-self-respecting graphic designers convulse in horror.

EDIT: I made you a better one. PLEASE use it for everybody else's sake.
http://img15.picoodle.com/i5bj/marcusraven/1bwe_f97_u7l3l.png

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I'm sorry, but since I work for a web and graphic design company I have to ask this:

In what world do you live in where that banner is awesome? It's an atrocious mess that would make even non-self-respecting graphic designers convulse in horror.

EDIT: I made you a better one. PLEASE use it for everybody else's sake.
http://img15.picoodle.com/i5bj/marcusraven/1bwe_f97_u7l3l.png

Well hello, this is not some official site which contains glitches. This is just a normal thread.
VampireLied spent lots of time making this and it's ok. But I like your pic what you made but I don't want it like a button

tall guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i noticed that if you used deku nuts or someting else for the bottle glitch and you pick up new deku nuts or buy anything,the extra bottle changes back in to that item,so i think the extra bottle is useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1