ROM Hack The Legend Of Zelda Links Awakening 60 FPS mod?

psbernitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the blur actually hardware intesive? Maybe if there is a way to disable.ot the game will run better

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's not intensive. It's a very cheap trick if it's for fixed camera.
Shadows are more intensive, but it looks like this is not mainly the GPU bottleneck, so anything GPU-related can be taken out from list of possible faults.

Last edited by masagrator,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It looks like some background process half the framerate, it usually happens when entering a new area, probably the CPU takes a hit when loading assets, just a guess.

designgears

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not intensive. It's a very cheap trick if it's for fixed camera.
Shadows are more intensive, but it looks like this is not mainly the GPU bottleneck, so anything GPU-related can be taken out from list of possible faults.

A mod to remove the blur would be great tho, it's very ugly.

City Hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I read somewhere, that in handheld 720p is only used in dungeons while outside the resolution is lower.

Therefore, I would be happy about a patch which puts it to 720p even outside. ReverseNX is not really an option, because in docked it runs at an even higher resolution than 720p and that would not be a good idea because higher OC levels would be required, although the screen only supports 720p.

falcorr

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd rather have a mod to lock at 30 instead of frequently jumping. As well as the blur disabled, and the shimmering fixed. I'm quite surprised at the state the game's launched in.

falcorr

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd rather have a mod to lock at 30 instead of frequently jumping. As well as the blur disabled, and the shimmering fixed. I'm quite surprised at the state the game's launched in.

Pacote

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

mediavieja

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
cheange flag to handheld in revers NX an then overclock to 1540 700 1600 cheers

what is that reverse nx?

Update: nvm, i just install it and set it up to work per titles and on docked mode, but how do i check its working cause for me it still drop frames :-( also how do i overclock it with reversnx?

Last edited by mediavieja,

designgears

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This does NOTHING if you install the game in the nand, and does pretty much nothing if you are using a good sd card.

@m4xwdev

·
14h

Probably less to none benefit over eMMC installations.

I'm a little over half way thru the game, while there are still slowdowns they're reduced especially after fast traveling to a new area or walking out of a house back into the world. It certainly does mitigate the issue even with a nand install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong