Hacking Enter the Gungeon to 60 FPS (or any game)?

onicn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done a lot of searching for 60 fps mods and how they work and a lot of it is using game-specific cheats. I can't find any information or let alone a cheat to make enter the gungeon 60 FPS. If anyone has any information on how I can go about doing so I would appreciate it. This doesn't have to be specifically for enter the gungeon if you don't have anything, if you know how to make any game 60 FPS that may work for enter the gungeon I can try that too.

onicn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe that is a skill issue on the end of the switch's hardware
The issue i’m having isn’t that it can’t be run because games like botw have 60 fps mods even if the switch can’t handle it. the issue is i can’t even find a way to make make 60 fps an option for this game at all
Post automatically merged:

The Nintendo Switch Section has a Thread about finding the FPS Variable. It has a way of finding and seeing if Games can handle 60FPS, or only 30, or even 45FPS
what is it called?

OverRide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The issue i’m having isn’t that it can’t be run because games like botw have 60 fps mods even if the switch can’t handle it. the issue is i can’t even find a way to make make 60 fps an option for this game at all
Post automatically merged:

what is it called?
What are you talking about? EtG runs in 60fps without any modifications, with original public release. Tho on highest graphics settings it can drop often in later floors and bigger fights. Or even in main menu, intro etc. But at least you have 3 settings whatever you prefer. However game targets 60fps since day of release, which is kinda obvious and a must for such type of game and rogue-likes in general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?