OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi

I'm buying a modded switch.

The seller sent me some pictures of the console but he doesn't know the answer to this question.

Please see picture attached. Can anyone help me identify what chip this is.

Is it picofly or hwfly and which version.

Thanks in advance

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's definitely a picofly chip since it uses an RP2040 board. There are no hardware versions of this mod, and we obviously can't tell you the software version flashed on the chip from the picture. The software version should be pretty much irrelevant though, as long as the chip is working.

The fact that the seller isn't able to tell you what chip this is is very alarming to me, though. Makes the seller seem pretty unreliable

Unideal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
It's definitely a picofly chip since it uses an RP2040 board. There are no hardware versions of this mod, and we obviously can't tell you the software version flashed on the chip from the picture. The software version should be pretty much irrelevant though, as long as the chip is working.

The fact that the seller isn't able to tell you what chip this is is very alarming to me, though. Makes the seller seem pretty unreliable
Thanks he sent me more pictures telling me of the chip in action. He had someone mod it before and never knew that there were more than one chip. He sent pictures of the switch on boot and has atmosphere in systems settings.

Thanks again for confirming I'm going to buy it is local listing for it and it's reasonable price.

Reactions: MichiS97

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y