powerh8er par excellence
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed alot of people are using their blogs to post about about new releases they see being announced on some lame prechan or even other websites, so i figured "hey, i can do that too!". But since there are already too many of these, another blog doing that would be rather boring. Hence, I decided to give a little twist to the theme and will instead post whatever got released on the exact same day 15 years ago!
Why 15 years you may ask? Well, 10 years ago the internet was already well established and therefore it's pretty easy to find infos about releases from that time, especially with pocketheaven.com having all the infos you'd ever want on handheld releases (gbc scene just kicked into gears later that year!). But in 1993 it was still the time of BBS systems, so releases did not spread that fast nor all around the world (would you waste insane amounts of $$$ just to leech some japanese snes game from a swedish BBS via long distance call? Yeah, i didn't think so). For that reason it is rather hard to find much info about what came out when and by whom, let alone reasonable complete lists , on the internet. I don't really claim to be able to post about every obscure release that came out, but i will try my best and hopfully be able to provide some information you won't be able to find anywhere else
smile.gif
I will also report about PC/Console-Game releases only, otherwise i'd have to post a couple of dozen releases every day and i'm far too lazy to do that
smile.gif
So have a good time and enjoy this trip into the past!

sbtl

Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
In 1993 I listened to Ace of Base and 2 Unlimited, OMG!!!
ohmy.gif

(I know this has nothing to do with this, but it is still shocking, isn't it?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: