• Total voters

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When was it?
The last time I had a BSOD was a year ago when I was trying to combat my boredom by trying my hand at MMORPG's.
It was a really buggy one so i kept getting BSOD's...

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
they always come for me, watching video-files, surfing the web, listening to music, playing games, writing in word...

nothing matters, they always come! atleast once every three days,... and I FUCKING HATE IT!

I don't know whats wrong though
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

About two weeks ago while I was showing something to my brother-in-law. My new RAM got corrupted or something since I wasn't able to reinstall windows until I changed it back to the old one.

P

pasc

I got one when I used my old Graphic Card.... I got it always when I closed my Laptops lid (

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A couple years ago when a stick of RAM went bad.

You know, that PC STILL has half the RAM it used to.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
My laptop doesn't BSOD... it freezes!
ohmy.gif
For no apparent reason! Well there must be a reason I just haven't figured it out yet. It's really intermittent, I'll go for 2 or 3 months without any, but once they start I'll get them up to 3 times a day. Put up with them for a few weeks then it's fine again. Very odd.

(Ideas welcome: it's not the memory, I've already tried changing that. Doubt it's overheating because I use the laptop all the time, if it was heat related it'd always crash, right?)

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Around 2 years ago I think. I had installed Daemon Tools 4.something and found that it didn't play nicely with the Novell Client and caused BSODs when I tried to start Windows and login. It was a massive pain in the ass to fix without reinstalling Windows.
Since then, I've been using Daemon Tools 3.47 even though they claim they've fixed the problem. Because when I had the problem, the version I was using was made after the problem was supposed to be fixed.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got a BSOD with an early build of Vista and the extreme beta creative sound card drivers. Can't remember having one in XP now that I think about it....

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I got a BSOD about 6 months ago, can't remember what for, tthough. My friend's laptop gets one every Sunday at 3:45 PM exactly. It's really weird.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.