Please help, CPU recballed now V1 Switch only shows backlight

Gritherdude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I had my CPU recalled for the BSOD, and the wifi IC replaced for orange screen, I got it back
and I wasn't charged since now it wont boot at all. Only a backlight screen comes on
I ran the Tegra on the computer and it recognizes that its in RCM
And it takes the payload but nothing show on the screen.
Ive tried charging for a while, tried different charges and original, ive tried putting it in the dock and nothing shows.
Its really frustrating, I could always at least get hekate to pop up, now nothing at all
Any help would be great,

thank you!

Mike

Gritherdude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When it takes the payload, what does it say?
It takes any payload successfully, it goes through, it just doesnt show up on the screen. The screen lights up with the backlight, but thats it. The ribbon cable looks fine. I can not figure this out. Its driving me insane

Gritherdude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recalled, has a new wifi chip, had to have some ribbon cable connectors soldered. back on the board, but everything should be good. Yet all I get is a backlight. I charged it for days, used different chargers. I put it on the PC and I can send a payload to it, it successfully takes the payload. I even got the Keys off of it so I know the EMMC is good. What is going on??
Post automatically merged:

recalled, has a new wifi chip, had to have some ribbon cable connectors soldered. back on the board, but everything should be good. Yet all I get is a backlight. I charged it for days, used different chargers. I put it on the PC and I can send a payload to it, it successfully takes the payload. I even got the Keys off of it so I know the EMMC is good. What is going on??
dammit, REBALLED< REBALLED THE CPU WAS REBALLED< DAMN AUTO CORRECT
Post automatically merged:

It takes any payload successfully, it goes through, it just doesnt show up on the screen. The screen lights up with the backlight, but thats it. The ribbon cable looks fine. I can not figure this out. Its driving me insane
it takes the payload successfully, but nothing on the screen, only backlight comes on

Last edited by Gritherdude,
  • Sad
Reactions: switchhunter666

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright