The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra Trailer

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heck yeah, this was unexpected. Although I'm unsure why it's still called The Last Airbender. Other then marketing purposes obviously.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is going to be awesome!!!! Wait for the inevitable splash down of new Avatar games.
tongue.gif

1234turtles said:
wait aang is dead
Looks like it.

Probably be a back story on how he die and back story to the other characters.

QUOTE(jumpman17 @ Jul 24 2011, 11:22 AM) Heck yeah, this was unexpected. Although I'm unsure why it's still called The Last Airbender. Other then marketing purposes obviously.
Isn't she technically still the last airbender?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
jumpman17 said:
Heck yeah, this was unexpected. Although I'm unsure why it's still called The Last Airbender. Other then marketing purposes obviously.

No, she's a water bender. She's the next avatar after Aang. The bending style of the avatar is on a cycle. Air, Water, Earth, Fire.

Also, the cycle dictates the order in which they must learn their bending skills. So for Korra, she'll learn Water first, obviously. Then Earth, then Fire, and finally Air.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jumpman17 said:
KingVamp said:
jumpman17 said:

No, she's a water bender. She's the next avatar after Aang. The bending style of the avatar is on a cycle. Air, Water, Earth, Fire.
Yes, she was born as a water bender,but as far as I know she the only one that can airbend.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jumpman17 said:
Maybe the story explains it. Just as speculation it could be the avatar needs to save Aang's direct descendant the new last airbender to preserve balance.

Species8472

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Korra takes place around 70 years after the events of the previous show. From the information I have seen so far only one of Aang's children has been able to learn airbending. So that is who Korra must learn it from.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, thats pretty awesome. Was kinda hoping for one last bit of "The Last Airbender". But this is better than nothing
tongue.gif

Also, wonder if Toph is still alive. Seeing as Earthbenders seem to live a hell of a long time.

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if they'll stick to the 26 ordered episodes or will it end up being 60+ like the original series.
I'm personally hoping for the latter.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Species8472 said:
The Legend of Korra takes place around 70 years after the events of the previous show. From the information I have seen so far only one of Aang's children has been able to learn airbending. So that is who Korra must learn it from.
I see...

Byronic Hero said:
I wonder if they'll stick to the 26 ordered episodes or will it end up being 60+ like the original series.
I'm personally hoping for the latter.
Everything you need to know under the Read more. YES, there will be more than 1 season of Legend of Korra!

Base on the link, there would be more than that.

Well it could be two small seasons,but I doubt it.

I hope they don't mess this up like that guy did to that movie.

tpi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-