Apple The illegal version of the app store is acting up!

kiel379

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So lately whilst looking at the highly illegal, shall not be named version of the app store I noticed things are missing, for example chaos rings, final fantasy and street fighter. They used to be there but now it seems like the apps are slowly disappearing, is it just me or is this happening to other people as well, could it be anything to do with file hosting sites shutting down?

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep B'awwwing self-righteous white knights.

Anyway, the .ipa files are being linked to on everyone and their mother's half-assed blog, so they're being taken down a shit ton faster. Google search for the .ipa, or wait until they're re-uploaded.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Anyway, the .ipa files are being linked to on everyone and their mother's half-assed blog, so they're being taken down a shit ton faster. Google search for the .ipa, or wait until they're re-uploaded.
I figured we weren't supposed to help people because of this thread. It'd be as if (according to what the thread says) helping someone with a ROM site.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I figured we weren't supposed to help people because of this thread. It'd be as if (according to what the thread says) helping someone with a ROM site.

The rules state you can only not link to ROM sites, otherwise the entire scene release box with filename mentions breaks that rule.

Reactions: 3 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

The rules state you can only not link to ROM sites, otherwise the entire scene release box with filename mentions breaks that rule.
Meh, potato...potato. Uhh...you know what I mean.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country

Correct :)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the filesharing hosts are shutting down and Apple is cracking down on this as well.
You've noticed that you have to do an extra CAPTCHA before downloading anything right?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
You might want to find a different way to sideload those apps, (or whatever the term is on IOS), because as others have said, Apple is cracking down on it, and usually the author of the appstore is slow to fix the broken links.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots