Gaming The “I want the Switch to be able to...”

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As the title suggests. Just wondered what features people actually want Nintendo to add to the switch to improve on its current features. I’ll start with the following...

- I would love Nintendo to look at both the Xbox / PlayStation and look at the way they have a friends list and how easy it is to either chat or create matches against them.

D

Deleted User

Actually run games in 1080p. Why do BOTW and Mario VS Rabbids Kingdom Battle run at 900p?

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Something unrealistic: I want the Switch to be able to play Crash Bandicoot n Sane Triology and Persona 5 <3
Something realistic: I want the Switch to be able to use my Beats X with the inbuild Bluetooth (while in Handheld) and something like a Video Player,Netflix or Crunchyroll so I can enjoy my Switch a little bit more :)

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually run games in 1080p. Why do BOTW and Mario VS Rabbids Kingdom Battle run at 900p?

Botw: Because the hardware couldn't handle its visual quality at 1080p, duh.
Mario+Rabbits: Because the programmers at Ubisoft suck at optimizing, duh.

Btw, MK8DX runs at 1080p60, duh.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, most of all I'd wanted Nintendo to stop gimping a wonderful system cause they are scared of hackers, especially now that they already fucked up so hard with security anyway.
Give us a GOOD, modern, updated fucking web browser that can utilize proper web apps and Plex and shit.
Give us friend communication and voice chat and shit on the console instead of off loading it to external devices for absolutely no reason other than to potentially open hacking vectors.
MAKE THE SWITCH GREAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, most of all I'd wanted Nintendo to stop gimping a wonderful system cause they are scared of hackers, especially now that they already fucked up so hard with security anyway.
Give us a GOOD, modern, updated fucking web browser that can utilize proper web apps and Plex and shit.
Give us friend communication and voice chat and shit on the console instead of off loading it to external devices for absolutely no reason other than to potentially open hacking vectors.
MAKE THE SWITCH GREAT
Everyone wants this, but Nintendo is too stuck in their ways and too stuck in the 1880s to actually listen to customer feedback.

D

Deleted User

Botw: Because the hardware couldn't handle its visual quality at 1080p, duh.
Mario+Rabbits: Because the programmers at Ubisoft suck at optimizing, duh.

Btw, MK8DX runs at 1080p60, duh.
I'm implying that the hardware should be more powerful than it actually is.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
play current gen games without features being removed or being heavily dumbed down and not cost more than the other versions.

i wouldnt mind evil within 2, but ohh well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)