Louisiana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a fun game. I can get halfway through stage 2 when I'm with my shooting buddy. Alone I can get to the stage 1 boss. Zombies attack and we're screaming and we're filling zombies with bullets and then one of them grabs us and we're flailing around and shaking the gun and screaming and all the people in the arcade are staring at us. Not that this game is imprecise or anything. It's fast and intense and you'd better shoot those zombies in the head if you want to get past the first three screens.

The cabinet is incredible. It's a giant LCD screen like 6' wide and it's so clear.

I love this game.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol....gotta love Dave and Busters....

They have the unlimited gaming (aka Power Hour) for $10. The catch is you can only swipe the game card in the same game once a minute.

I was in Hawaii in October 07 and stopped by a D&B, and played HotD4. Played it all the way through, every minute or every lul in action I'd swipe the card. By the time I beat the game, I had 7 or 8 credits left. And if you are fortunite enough to get to the final boss, be prepared to drop a ton of coin. I went through at least 15 credits on him, lol.

After I finished, I still had 15 minutes on my "Power Hour" so Iwent and played some classics...

Fun times
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me & the Mrs can finish this with only 3 continues.

House of the Dead 3 is much much better, pumping shotguns is so much more fun than shaking uzis. Can't wait until HotD: Overkill on the Wii next month.

Louisiana

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool beans! Of course some places have the game set to easy mode...

I like the machine guns. They make the game fair for the player. There are more zombies, who attack more viciously, but you can handle them because you have more firepower.

I haven't played The House of the Dead 3!

The House of the Dead: Overkill looks awful. Another classic arcade series butchered for consoles.

This is one my favorite game from 2008. Of course the only other games from last year I've played are Gears of War II and Bangai-O Spirits, both of which are excellent.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Louisiana said:
The House of the Dead: Overkill looks awful. Another classic arcade series butchered for consoles.
You serious? It looks great, they've taken it in the right direction while keeping the cheese.

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agreed, if it wasn't for the damn anti-gun seminant in video games, we'd probably see more gun games come out for the 360 and PS3....would love to see HoD4 come out on the 360! If done right, that would be enough to make me want to buy another one
smile.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Louisiana said:
Zombies attack and we're screaming and we're filling zombies with bullets and then one of them grabs us and we're flailing around and shaking the gun and screaming and all the people in the arcade are staring at us.

if i saw you do that in trockadero in london i would piss myself laughing and asked if you had taken your daily medication ROFL.

the game ain't that hard anyway, my boyfriend had a hard time playing house of the dead 4, he was dead in seconds on the 1st level, i died on the 5th XD i think we put a total of £2 in the machine before it was costing too much, (that's about $3 in total for the yanks.)

(i'm a girl btw so don't get any funny ideas lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021