Hacking The Great Quest for Wiiflow Plugins™ - A call for adventurers!

josepijolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
After downloading the v11 plugins, I went to play the cps1/cps2 games and the controls don't work, only the 1, 2, A, B buttons work, the crosshead and - and + don't let me map them, I'm only using the wiimote (without nunchuck), some solution for this problem friends.

Reactions: RunningSnakes

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RunningSnakes

You told me time ago that on RA Wii 1.10.2 PokeMini core can save and load savestates without trouble.

I just went to get PokeMini from RA 1.10.2 for test them but i got the surprise that the "Save State" and "Load State" aren't here either.

In what part of RetroArch Wii's PokeMini core is the option for load/save states??? D:

Can you help me? Thanks :(

View attachment 316630

View attachment 316631
Yes. There is a work around i have discovered. I will send you the file you need when i get home.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Yes. There is a work around i have discovered. I will send you the file you need when i get home.
Thank you.

I checked that the Save/Load State buttons appears when launched from HBC and from the app booter (boot.dol) of RA but not when used for SRLs (for autoload a game on boot, like WiiFlow).

Reactions: RunningSnakes

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After downloading the v11 plugins, I went to play the cps1/cps2 games and the controls don't work, only the 1, 2, A, B buttons work, the crosshead and - and + don't let me map them, I'm only using the wiimote (without nunchuck), some solution for this problem friends.
Yes. The new RA CPS1/CPS2 cores require either Classic Controller or GameCube Controller to work correct. If using only Wiimote (which i prefer also) please use the Hexaeco cores for those 2 systems. They support Wiimote which makes the Hex cores superior imo.

locomia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@locomia

I would suggest a clean removal, but you can...

1. Delete current wiiflow/plugins folder.
2. Copy & Paste V11 wiiflow/plugins folder to your SD/USB.
3. Copy & Paste V11 wiiflow/plugins_data folder to your SD/USB.
4. Copy & Paste wiisxrx folder to your SD/USB.
replace platform.ini ?

edit: i checked file date and already replaced - going to test soon

locomia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There´s a bunch of apps in the pack that probably missing files or something, they just did not work (KOf: FOC, hexen, heretic, quake, theme hopital, descent were the ones I tested), is there some documentation of which ones are complete and which ones I need these extra files? I want to put everything to work or just delete them

Last edited by locomia,

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There´s a bunch of apps in the pack that probably missing files or something, they just did not work (KOf: FOC, hexen, heretic, quake, theme hopital, descent were the ones I tested), is there some documentation of which ones are complete and which ones I need these extra files? I want to put everything to work or just delete them

The plugins you mentioned all need the actual games installed to work. You will have to find the game files for these emulators since it is not legal to distribute these games.

As for KOF, there is a separate download in the link that contains everything you need to play, it is a free fan made game but this game must be played on SD only. (Game files must be put on SD)

Heretic and Hexen must be played through USB only, but you will need to find the game files for these. (Game files must be put on USB)

Theme Hospital, Quake, Descent will play through either SD/USB, but again you need the actual game files.

Every plugin included indeed boots and plays. Here is the text of what is included in the pack with valuable information included.

Attachments

• WFL Plugins Main Info.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by RunningSnakes,

gZa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did a fresh / update with V11 will let you know of my findings when I test it over the weekend.
This looks like a error in the Not64.ini
broken Not64 ini.PNG

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Did a fresh / update with V11 will let you know of my findings when I test it over the weekend.
This looks like a error in the Not64.iniView attachment 317174
@gZa

No, it's not a error.

Wii64 and Not64 have different arguments. You can't use the same arguments that Wii64 uses for autolaunch ROMs on Not64.

These are the arguments (on meta.xml) for both Wii64 and Not64:

Wii64 (both glN64 and Rice versions)

Code:
<arguments>
    <arg>sd:/apps/wii64game/rom</arg> <!-- path where the rom is stored  -->
    <arg>N64rom.z64</arg> <!-- rom file to load -->
</arguments>

Not64

Code:
<arguments>
    <arg>SkipMenu=1</arg> <!-- skips the emulator menu for make it autoboot the rom  -->
    <arg>rompath="sd:/apps/n64singlerom/rom/rom.z64"</arg> <!-- full path of the rom file to load -->
</arguments>

Hope this understand ;)

EDIT: reseen Not64 ini file, looks like there's a missing argument for boot through the game directly.
It should be

arguments=SkipMenu=1|rompath = "{device}:/{path}/{name}"

Last edited by SaulFabre,

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill try that argument with Not64. It would be great if it auto boots. I know it has been discussed many times but was not aware of anyone coming up with a solution. Ill report back either way, thanks for this information @SaulFabre.

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SaulFabre

I tried the arguments you posted but it still does not auto-boot. I also tried removing spaces between = and i get the same result. It will boot up game but user is required to press OK then press Play Game. I remember 3-4 people working to find a solution but a fix never surfaced.

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
@SaulFabre

I tried the arguments you posted but it still does not auto-boot. I also tried removing spaces between = and i get the same result. It will boot up game but user is required to press OK then press Play Game. I remember 3-4 people working to find a solution but a fix never surfaced.
@RunningSnakes
have you tested the arguments of Not64 for autoboot games directly on the meta.xml file, on HBC?

Reactions: cheloruiz79

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The autoboot worked for me in not 64 of the plugin pack v11.1 with this argument thank you very much you are the best

Yes. I made a mistake while testing this. I made a Copy_of_Not64.ini original ini and kept it in the same folder. WFL was using the old ini and not the new ini with updated arguments.

I confirm @cheloruiz79 results, this new argument is auto-booting Not64 plugin.

Thank you for this @SaulFabre ... one more problem plugin fixed at last.:D

SaulFabre

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Ecuador
Yes. I made a mistake while testing this. I made a Copy_of_Not64.ini original ini and kept it in the same folder. WFL was using the old ini and not the new ini with updated arguments.

I confirm @cheloruiz79 results, this new argument is auto-booting Not64 plugin.

Thank you for this @SaulFabre ... one more problem plugin fixed at last.:D
You're welcome @RunningSnakes :)

Will you include this fix for a next WFL Plugins Pack release?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1