crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland

Here you go

Do watch that, pretty much has all the info about what is really happening.

Great news edition that finally speaks about what's happening and the facts, it's funny how everyone condemns Israel for fighting against terrorists when in 9/11 there were no negotiations with bin laden...

You are all two faced Israel haters.

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
and this:
http://bbcwatch.org/2012/11/19/bbcs-jon-donnison-tweets-malicious-fauxtography/

I will keep bringing in more material to show you that yes, mass media LIES, and with today's communication, you can easily prove it if you wish to actually check it out.

Bluestar, Foxi4, All I got to say is - Haters gonna hate.

"
Haters Gonna Hate
A colloquial saying. It means that people who don't like you will always find a reason to dislike you, no matter how stupid that reason may be.
"Dad, Jane says she doesn't like me because I write my math problems in pen!"

"Don't let it get you down son. Haters gonna hate.""

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Here you go
Do watch that, pretty much has all the info about what is really happening.
Nobody questions whether Gaza shot missiles at Israel or not - what is being contested is whether Israel's reaction is correct or not. I also don't see anything "Islamic" in hiding ammunition or soldiers in civilian structures - why is this man (an Israeli Special Forces soldier, I might add) bringing religion into this? He's manipulating the conversation as to make himself and his compatriots look like the defenders of the Free World - why? "We've been in this land for 3800 years"? You must be joking, of course you were not - you used to be. It's the equivalent of me, being a Polishman, saying that the entirety of Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and fair chunks of Estonia and Russia are my home and I'm there to stay because it used to be a part of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth - do you see what I'm getting at? I don't like this man's drive towards violence "Terrorists, you don't talk with - you kill" - can you hear how easy it is for him to say that? I can understand his motivation, but not his lack of restraint. He mentiones 9/11, but completely forgets that America did receive subsequent backlash concerning their "War on Terror" - or have we forgotten about that already?

...and by the way, weren't you the one who tried to convince us that western media is all about manipulating information to discredit Israel and that we're all brainwashed for watching it? You're showing us a clip from Fox News - that's as western as it can get. You can't say that western media are brainwashing the masses and then use western media material to support something that goes againts that statement entirely.

EDIT: Oh, and now also BBC. Odd, I guess western media isn't that bad afterall.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't understand how showing us examples of individuals posting lies is supposed to change the mind of anyone who thinks that what Israel is doing to the Palestinians is wrong.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and this:
http://bbcwatch.org/2012/11/19/bbcs-jon-donnison-tweets-malicious-fauxtography/

I will keep bringing in more material to show you that yes, mass media LIES, and with today's communication, you can easily prove it if you wish to actually check it out.

Bluestar, Foxi4, All I got to say is - Haters gonna hate.

"
Haters Gonna Hate

A colloquial saying. It means that people who don't like you will always find a reason to dislike you, no matter how stupid that reason may be.
"Dad, Jane says she doesn't like me because I write my math problems in pen!"

"Don't let it get you down son. Haters gonna hate.""
"Two faced Israel haters"
I lol'd.
You may be mentally handicapped.

Both sides are wrong but Israel claiming self defense is downright retarded.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You are all two faced Israel haters.
Excuse me, are you accusing me, among others, of anti-semitism because we suggested that dialogue should be attempted before an attack? Because that's offensive on more levels than I can describe.

Yeah, as I thought, this argument is pointless, you ignore what you feel is comfortable, and nit pick on things... well goodluck! and have a nice day!
...or we could discuss it in a civilized fashion without calling each other haters. But then again, dialogue isn't one of your strong points, so I understand the lack of enthusiasm.

If it makes you feel better, let me tell you that I'm all for Israel defending itself from enemy attacks, but not at the cost of civilian life - two wrongs don't make a right.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me, are you accusing me, among others, of anti-semitism because we suggested that dialogue should be attempted before an attack? Because that's offensive on more levels than I can describe.

...or we could discuss it in a civilized fashion without calling each other haters. But then again, dialogue isn't one of your strong points.

Foxi4 is no hater he just needs access to better info ect

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh no, you don't understand; anyone against Israel MUST be anti-semetic. I mean, what other reason could they possibly have? It's not like they've ever done anything bad. Lord no....

Reactions: Engert

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Foxi4 is no hater he just needs access to better info ect
My sources of information are always reliable, Valwin. The rest is a matter of interpretation.

I'd also like to add that throughout the past two Israel vs. Gaza threads, you were one of the positive suprises. You've shown that you can discuss things on a civilized level, even when you disagree strongly with the other party and I don't think that it should just go without being mentioned - I'm really enjoying this so-far.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
well if the terrorist group hamas is a good source well ok if you say so
I've yet to post a single article that'd have its source in Hamas - I used links from BBC - how is that unreliable? ;)

I think crystal got the wrong impression, and I'm sorry if I was one of those who instilled it. I won't speak for everybody, but I think it's fair to assume that we're not against Israel, but it's equally easy to assume that we're against needless loss of life when it could be avoided. This thread and the previous one that got deleted were made to discuss said issue and the pro's and con's of certain solutions - they're not aimed specifically at you. Don't feel offended just because the discussion is heated. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Meds time!