The Gaza Invasion Escalates

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there Israel didn't declare war on anyone

you need to start looking for info yourself and stop letting people give you fake ideas

The very existence of the Zionist state is in itself an act of war. It is simply Americans propping up an obsolete and unfortunate group of victims culled from Soviet Russia and Eastern Europe.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The very existence of the Zionist state is in itself an act of war. It is simply Americans propping up an obsolete and unfortunate group of victims culled from Soviet Russia and Eastern Europe.

wow man you got some issues there; the formation of a nation within another haves happen lots of time in our history. What get people mad is that they are Jews

Reactions: MADKATZ99

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow man you got some issues there; the formation of a nation within another haves happen lots of time in our history. What get people mad is that they are Jews

If having issues against stealing property while dropping white phosphorus and depleted uranium indiscriminately all over women and children is somehow antisemitic, I would gladly accept the charge.

D

Deleted_171835

ibdlhVE2Cuavt2.jpg

It's just defense, guys!

Reactions: bialy_gibson

DarkraiHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
This thread is a prime exampe of what's happening in the real world. Everybody has a different take on the subject.
The media can be quite misleading, that's why I'm not taking any sides... yet :x

Edit: Nvm, I'm taking sides. Palestine, lgi.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ibdlhVE2Cuavt2.jpg

It's just defense, guys!

o that's nice you really are no up to date with the happening in the middle east before talking lies why no check your info up ?
?

Wow. Just wow.
All your land is belong to us.
Edit: How much accurate is that pic? Cause I really can't believe what I'm seeing.

the ealy ones are true every nation there declare war on israel and got their asses kick so israel got new land out of it cuz they won but what the picture fails to show is Jordan and Egypt taking land witch they also DID for no reason

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o that's nice you really are no up to date with the happening in the middle east before talking lies why no check your info up ?
?

the ealy ones are true every nation there declare war on israel and got their asses kick so israel got new land out of it cuz they won but what the picture fails to show is Jordan and Egypt taking land witch they also DID for no reason

In a sense, you are correct. People seeking to overthrow Palestine have never been successful in the long term. During the Crusades, armies were repeatedly defeated and let go by Arab leaders.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In a sense, you are correct. People seeking to overthrow Palestine have never been successful in the long term. During the Crusades, armies were repeatedly defeated and let go by Arab leaders.
what do you mean in the first crusade the took that area it was only after saladin that they were able to re take it is a take and give

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
P.S. am not replying anymore, cause I can see there's nothing here I can do, no matter what I'll bring or present, people here are brainwashed hard by the media, it's damage I cannot fix by myself. It's like trying to turn a religious person into a none-religious - it never and will never ever work. Government or not, I know for a fact cities here were bombed much before we even attacked, cause I was here and I saw it all, but hey, I let the government feed me lies, right? It's amazing how evil my country is for not sitting aside and let it be bombed :P fuck logic.

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
What's the username of this guy? I can't really see in the picture, and just want to see how much of an activist this guy is.

Just look at the picture? I don't know this guy personally, but if you REALLY want to find him out, and if it'll change anything about your opinion, am willing to take the effort.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just look at the picture?
I'm not saying that you're wrong - you may be right, however nothing in this picture suggests what could be the ethnicity of the child.

For all we know, it could be Palestinian - there are Palestinians in Israel, am I right?

The fact that it's held by someone wearing a jacket baring an Israeli Coat of Arms is irrelevant as it's in no way connected with the child itself.

Now, if it's explicitly stated somewhere that the child is in fact not Palestinian, that's different.

crystal107

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I can assure you that the force you see holding the baby is NOT and will never go to gaza's lines. kiryat malakhi - you can google this I bet :P it's a city in Israel

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying that you're wrong - you may be right, however nothing in this picture suggests what could be the ethnicity of the child.

For all we know, it could be Palestinian - there are Palestinians in Israel, am I right?

The fact that it's held by someone wearing a jacket baring an Israeli Coat of Arms is irrelevant as it's in no way connected with the child itself.

Now, if it's explicitly stated somewhere that the child is in fact not Palestinian, that's different.

you do know Hamas fake lots of pictures right ?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you do know Hamas fake lots of pictures right ?
That's not a Hamas picture though - it's just on some random guy's Facebook page. And yes, I know they fake pictures - I was arguing againts his logic, not his point - it's entirely possible that this is in fact not a Palestinian baby.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1