The Free Shipping Survey

American/Canadian Customers: How long did you wait on free shipping?

• Under 1 week

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 1-2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-3 weeks

• 3-4 weeks

• 4-5 weeks

• 5+ weeks

• It never arrived!

• Does not apply to me (not from this region)

• Total voters

steven gambee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so i just ordered a DSTWO last night round 9pm canadian time. (13/oct//2010) and when i woke this morning i had an email from 4am can time saying it was shipped (14/oct/2010) the registered air mail cost me $2.11 and i have no tracking # =/ but i'll edit this post when i get it

EDIT: so it got here on the 25th which was 12 days after ordering. 10 business days

Bassdark25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same with Steven: I order last night in NY, and earily this mornin my order got shipped. Really fast already since I ordered it with the extra service. (for Acekard 2i) I will update this post when I get it. (hopefully they call since the alarm doesn't work.)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Back when I ordered my Acekard 2i when the site first opened, I chose the regular shipping with the tracking. I live in Western Canada. Ordered on April 11th, item received April 21st.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ordered my Supercard DSTWO with the $1 shipping thing on Monday, 4th Oct, was shipped on the 6th, left Hong-Kong on the 13th (according to tracking number service...) and arrived today Tuesday 19th. I'm going to say 1-2 weeks because I ordered on a Chinese holiday.

-Marco23-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ordered today an acekard + Shipping (Hong Kong Register Air Mail).
Let's hope everything will be ok
laugh.gif

AcekardFan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
AcekardFan said:
xXVisionZXx said:
Anyone live in california? if so, how long did it take your DSTWO/X item to get to your adress?

I Live In CA And It Took Me A Week
smile.gif
Ahh nice so if my order shipped on sunday it might be getting here by next monday or maybe friday? o.o maybe itll take more
biggrin.gif

Yeah,I Guess (Just Order Something LOL)

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh another question... i didnt get that tracking thing but in my order it says shipped does that mean it left hong kong already? and if im not there when it delivers can any of my family members get it? also if NO ONE is there does it go to the post office?

sorry for hte bombard of questions xD

Dravonic

Trophies
Website
www.aeonity.com
XP
Country
United States
Acekard 2i
My first order never arrived and I had to ask for a replacement after five weeks. However the replacement order arrived in 15 days. I live on the east coast of the USA if that helps.

Bassdark25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was fast! It took 8 days for the Acekard+2gb micro sd come in the mail. Surprisingly it was in the mail box instead of being shipped by Usps man. Good thing it was that way because the day before the Usps didn't bother to call but put the notice right next to the sign I put up. Anyways, I'm so excited to try it out!

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xXVisionZXx said:
my order it says shipped does that mean it left hong kong already? and if im not there when it delivers in my house.... can any of my family members get it? also if NO ONE is there does it go to the post office?

May someone please answer the above? .______. ive been asking it for days....

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I live in California and I ordered an Acekard 2i that apparently shipped two weeks ago(using free shipping) and is still not here.....hopefully it arrives by monday!

Update: Package arrived on 10/26/2010, well within the 5 week period...though not as fast as I'd hoped it's not bad for free shipping!

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
xXVisionZXx said:
xXVisionZXx said:
1.my order it says shipped does that mean it left hong kong already? 2. and if im not there when it delivers in my house.... can any of my family members get it? also 3. if NO ONE is there does it go to the post office?

May someone please answer the above? .______. ive been asking it for days....

1. 'Shipped' means it has been posted, not necessarily left HK though, but if it hasn't left HK yet it won't be long.

2. It depends on how you chose to have it shipped. If recorded delivery, a signature will be required. I don't know if it's the same in the US, but here in the UK, anyone's signature will do, it's just a confirmation of delivery.

3. Again, it depends on how you chose to have it shipped, (and also what you bought). If you went for the free shipping, it will arrive via the Postal Worker just like a normal piece of mail. If it cannot be delivered for some reason, like if being too large to fit through the letterbox and nobody being home to accept it, it will probably be sent to the Post Office. (That's what happens in the UK, I can't 100% say that's what'll happen in the US though). If you chose a more expensive Paid shipping, it will arrive courtesy of a private postal company, (UPS if my memory serves) who may need a signature.

Hope that was helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi