The Evil Within wishes you a happy Valentine's Day with a release date announcement!

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
12476701563_ef3238fc1f_o.jpg

The latest survival horror game The Evil Within, from the genre’s most iconic game director, the legendary Shinji Mikami, will release on Tuesday 26th August in the US and Friday 29th August for EU. The game will be cross generational and be available on PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 & XboxOne.

:arrow:Source

Reactions: Qtis

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's nice and everything, but does that spooky girl ghost have braces?

That's kind of distracting... and downright adorable.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What is this? First GoG gives away dungeon keeper* and now the evil within comes with this news. So...does this mean that on Halloween, we'll get news of an upcoming Catharina 2 or something? :unsure:

*okay, I can't deny that games like this actually cater more to my idea of romance, but that shouldn't be the standard

Reactions: Issac

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am starting to deeply regret buying the Wii U, this game can easily be the Wii U, but nope no love for it. If it weren't for my boyfriend's faith in the system, I would have most likely sold it buy now.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
What is this? First GoG gives away dungeon keeper* and now the evil within comes with this news. So...does this mean that on Halloween, we'll get news of an upcoming Catharina 2 or something? :unsure:

*okay, I can't deny that games like this actually cater more to my idea of romance, but that shouldn't be the standard

I had no idea this was given out for free! Thank you for letting me know! I loved that game to bits when it came out, played it with a childhood friend who bought it :D

On the topic of this game... I want to love it, but it looks so scary T_____T
Actually, it looks so advanced compared to the type of horror games I like: Silent Hill 1 - 4. Games that require stealth and more conservative use of weapons and stuff makes it too scary for me.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Reactions: Celice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong