The EoFCast: Episode 47 (Not Yet Perished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlanJohn
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,490
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Likes Likes 6

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
3,863
Solutions
5
Reaction score
7,512
Trophies
4
Age
29
Location
Canada,New Jersey
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
8,949
Country
Ukraine
Note: the podcast is published first on Anchor.fm, but will be available on all of the other platforms within a couple of hours.


podcast_banner-png.206030

Artwork by BEPISMAN
Spotify
Anchor.fm
Apple Podcasts
Google Podcasts
Breaker
Overcast
RadioPublic
Pocket Cast
​

In this week's episode we are joined by Relauby stephen



PREVIOUS EPISODES

  1. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-1-asmr.556877/
  2. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-2-asmr.557278/
  3. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-3-asmr-now-available-on-spotify.557665/
  4. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-4-asmr-now-on-apple-podcasts-more.558078/
  5. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-5-asmr-late-night-edition.558544/
  6. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-6-asmr.558979/
  7. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-7-asmr.559443/
  8. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-8-virus-free.559887/
  9. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-9-spoiler.560371/
  10. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-10-trigger-warning-very-scary.560908/
  11. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-11-fooled-ya.561589/
  12. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-12-worst-episode.562051/
  13. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-13-the-unlucky-episode.562833/
  14. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-14-phones-ribbons-and-morning-wood.563277/
  15. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-15-sleeping-bricks.563955/
  16. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-16-divakuvata-serija.564598/
  17. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-17-worth-the-weight.565776/
  18. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-18-sleepy-episode.566242/
  19. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-19-controversial-episode.566814/
  20. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-20-kept-you-waiting-huh.567819/
  21. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-21-normal-episode.568438/
  22. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-22-hacking-the-system.568962/
  23. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-23-undressing-the-controversy.569499/
  24. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-24-duplicating-krunch-is-it-piracy.570015/
  25. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-25-whose-dragon-balls-is-it-anyways-the-deadly-potato.571030/
  26. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-26-simping-for-cereal.571489/
  27. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-27-whut-is-the-van.571928/
  28. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eof...me-political-struggle-of-pepsi-v-coke.572361/
  29. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-29-another-one-ruined-by-rtx-voice.572726/
  30. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-30-its-wednesday-my-dudes.573047/
  31. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-31-the-short-episode.573480/
  32. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-32-q-a.574814/
  33. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-33-do-i-need-a-title-for-every-episode.575222/
  34. ??
  35. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-35-doughnut-halloween-election-special.576690/
  36. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-36-stop-asking-for-more-episodes.578182/
  37. ?????
  38. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eof...-teenage-insecurities-feat-ericzander.580158/
  39. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-39-new-format-who-is-this.582849/
  40. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-40-pigs-pokemon-and-doug-walker.585324/
  41. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-41-controversially-depressed-emoji.586665/
  42. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eof...icially-the-46th-president-of-the-usa.588823/
  43. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-43-quod-erat-demonstrandum.589564/
  44. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-44-temporary-special.600100/
  45. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-episode-46-the-search-for-episode-45.603903/

EOFCAST INTERVIEWED:
  1. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-interviewed-episode-1-pineapplegod.566672/
  2. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-interviewed-episode-2-dinohscene.568570/
  3. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-interviewed-episode-3-zorua.570490/
  4. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-interviewed-episode-4-x65943.578636/
  5. https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-eofcast-interviewed-episode-5-lilith-valentine.580709/
 
Oh! I did not expect to see a new episode all of a sudden! It's time for the classic...
a-surprise-to-be-sure-but-a-welcome-one-when-55157418.png

Looking forward to listening!:)


Update: listening at the moment... "so they were all t-series subscribers in the mosque?"... I... I think I'm going to die... I need to read the good book to recover from this... ah, so much wisdom.
 
Last edited by Slinger,
There are two kinds of people:

AlanJohn, a functional adult.

And people like me that plays with electricity and sticks it's hands on running crts just to see what happens.

EDIT#1: AlanJohn saying "we" is the most Russian thing I ever heard him say.

EDIT#2: There's a point in history where the entire world hated Austria without knowing... but got convinced it was Germany's fault.

EDIT#3: What the fuck @AlanJohn... you too are watching that stupid Narcos series on Netflix?

EDIT#4: @AlanJohn and @relauby... Didn't Bill Clintin made Ukraine get rid of their nuclear weapon program and most of its armament in order to join-in the NATO? But when Ukraine did it, nothing happened, and now those weapons Ukraine got forced to get rid off could've been used by Zelensky against Russia? The way I see it, USA is playing an important role in the Russian invasion.
EDIT#5: But then again, I'm living in a narco country so I'm not an expert.

EDIT#6: Austria not helping Ukraine... the irony is funny. Refer to "EDIT#2".

EDIT#7: Do you guys accept Sperm donations? I'll yeet my boys to Auschwitz.
EDIT#8: I'll send them flying over there.

EDIT#9: The new LGBT+ flag? If you make shirts of it, will they come in two fit sizes? Male and Female?

EDIT#10: Invasion started in February 9th. I remember because that was the day I was supposed to get my Covid booster shot but didn't.

EDIT#11: War Tactics? Yes I might know a couple as I live in a Narco country... STAY OUT OF COLOMBIA.
EDIT#13: Also, get rid of all south america immigrants. When South America sends their people to Mexico, they're not sending their best:

These stupid immigrants are stitching their mouths as a hunger strike because my country won't hurry with their legal situation. It's funny considering the implicated ironies.
EDIT#15: OH! THEY WANT US TO GIVE THEM USA VISAS? :rofl2:



EDIT#12:
On April's Fools I was going to make a thread called:
"RIP in peace Alan John"
And the content was:
"No, he's not dead. But must be sleeping like a baby right now"

THanKs fOr jOininG mY TED tAlK
 
Last edited by JuanMena,
I've been going back and forth on if I should write this... I hope I don't mess things up. The whole war is just a sad story completely. I know this doesn't make things better, but I just wanted to say that a lot of people in Russia are opposed to the war. Many are afraid to speak out, for obvious reasons... The first casualty of war is the truth.

I mean, AlanJohn, this whole situation breaks my heart and I don't mean to suggest the statistics you mentioned is wrong (that the majority is in favor of the war). But it might be influenced by fear of repercussions. The few people I have seen or had some contact with in Russia are really not happy about it. That's anecdotal, yes. But not everyone is swallowing the propaganda (which is what typically happens in a country that goes to war/invades). The guts of that person who demonstrated in the background during a live transmission on some state tv... I'm surprised she only lost her job (and money), and not more...

So... ah, I hope I didn't mess this up.:unsure:
 
  • Like
Reactions: relauby
I've been going back and forth on if I should write this... I hope I don't mess things up. The whole war is just a sad story completely. I know this doesn't make things better, but I just wanted to say that a lot of people in Russia are opposed to the war. Many are afraid to speak out, for obvious reasons... The first casualty of war is the truth.

I mean, AlanJohn, this whole situation breaks my heart and I don't mean to suggest the statistics you mentioned is wrong (that the majority is in favor of the war). But it might be influenced by fear of repercussions. The few people I have seen or had some contact with in Russia are really not happy about it. That's anecdotal, yes. But not everyone is swallowing the propaganda (which is what typically happens in a country that goes to war/invades). The guts of that person who demonstrated in the background during a live transmission on some state tv... I'm surprised she only lost her job (and money), and not more...

So... ah, I hope I didn't mess this up.:unsure:
I know it's illegal in Russia to be against the war (you can't even call it a war lmao) but the fact that the people are just on their knees taking it in is disgusting to me. No revolts, no uproar, just slowly watching their country degrade to North Korea, while their army commits war crimes in my country. It's absolutely clear that the majority of the country is fine with the status quo. It might not be 90 or 82%, but still the majority.

Also the fact that this has literally happened multiple times in history (Russia genociding Ukrainians) makes it very, very difficult to sympathize with the Russians.

I'm ok with Russians who actually, vocally protest the war.
 
I know it's illegal in Russia to be against the war (you can't even call it a war lmao) but the fact that the people are just on their knees taking it in is disgusting to me. No revolts, no uproar, just slowly watching their country degrade to North Korea, while their army commits war crimes in my country. It's absolutely clear that the majority of the country is fine with the status quo. It might not be 90 or 82%, but still the majority.

Also the fact that this has literally happened multiple times in history (Russia genociding Ukrainians) makes it very, very difficult to sympathize with the Russians.

I'm ok with Russians who actually, vocally protest the war.
You can't blame Russians who don't, they are punished by the government and they ma you've family who they don't want to risk, plus there's probably a lot of brainwashing and misinformation there
 
Propaganda is a powerful tool. A significant number of Americans still believe Iraq had WMDs... And when propaganda is combined with an increasing totalitarian rule it really puts and end to any debate or criticism. We know how well China has perfected this.

As usual it's the young (and sometimes very old) who still dare to criticize and show opposition, while most have just given up. I would not dare to speak up in a situation like that. In Sweden we're also seeing much more refugees from Russia these days - of people who are against the rulers but can't speak safely (in their home country).
 
Last edited by Slinger,

Site & Scene News