The crowning jewel of Nintendo DS games

supergamer368

🗿
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may have thought that the Mario and Luigi games were the best on DS. You may have thought Pokemon was the best on DS. You may have thought Super Mario 64 DS was the best on DS. You may have even thought that NSMB, Animal Crossing Wild World, Mario Kart DS, or one of those Zelda games with the crappy touchscreen controls were the abosolute crowning jewel of the Nintendo DS game library. Well, I’m here today to tell you that all of those games are NOT the best. I happened to walk into my local bargain store 1 day ago, when I found the greatest Nintendo DS game of all time:
CB4CC5E4-A04D-4ACA-94AC-0E28A5CF0735.jpeg

This beautiful masterpiece was created by everybody’s favorite company in gaming: Ubisoft. Not only is this a game, and a fun one at that, it’s also a program that will teach people to quit smoking for good. Here’s some user reviews:
“It was such a revelation that instantly I was freed from my addiction.” - Sir Anthony Hopkins
“Really cleaned my anus” - Janet
“whudda you want me to say again?” - a guy I found on the side of the pond attacking birds for their bread crumbs
As you can see, everybody who used this product has enjoyed it’s powerful benefits. In addition, the program also contains fun games that even your lil smokers at home will enjoy after beating their 32nd Dora the Explorer game. This game has unlocked the potential to better the entire human race, only for $4.99 at Ollie’s.

D

Deleted User

Of course it's the best game. You quit smoking then suddenly you can afford to buy every game you fucking want.

Reactions: Seriel

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: BORTZ

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping there would be some other people who would offer up "crowning jewels" for the DS. Anyone else have any they want to share?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's not forget this masterpiece. A DS dictionary you control with the touch screen. Touch DIC for short.
$

EDIT:
There's also a psp version.
110568_front.jpg

Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: supergamer368

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.